Chapter 25

Tempz POV

Me and Test went wandering through the house. I tried to stay focus but I couldn't help but think. I feel like we shoulda left when Miracle gave us the chance. My babies are with Test's mother, but I still wanted to be able to see them grow up.

"Baby?" I said before cocking my gun and pulling her to the side. I heard several footsteps while we hid behind a wall. I looked down to see Test screwing a silencer on her Uzi. I smirked at the scene. My lover a little thug.

"If we make it out of this, imma marry you" I said while licking my lips at her. She looked up and chuckled.

"No you won't, you're my baby daddy, that's all" She said before shooting a passing worker in his head. I sighed as we proceeded down the hall.

"You think I'm lying, just watch" I said as 2 more workers appeared. Before they could get they guns out, I slumped both of them with my gun.

"I'm just here to find KJ, then back to my babies" She said stepping on both men, walking down the hall. I followed her as we continued our conversation.

"Damn, it stink in here" Test said as she opened a door. Inside was nothing but a shit load of drugs and duffle bags. I knew they were full of money.

"Aye, keep this door in mind" I said as we continued searching for KJ.

Bullet POV

Me and Faith continued down the hall after taking out them fuck niggas in the living room. I looked over at Faith who was looking around. She was opening every door on the hall and peeking inside. She opened one door and yelped. I quickly looked inside and almost threw up.

"Who the fuck are y'all?" One nigga yelled putting his dick up. The other nigga got off his knees like they get caught every damn day. I scrunched my face up before putting a bullet in both of they gay asses.

"Well that was awkward" Faith said closing the door. I nodded as we continued down the hall. This a big ass warehouse. Then they got rooms and shit in here. That's a big fuck up.

"What was that in the car?" I asked out the blue. It was literally eating me alive since it happened. Ever since we broke up, we've done nothing but argue. Every time we're in the same room, it's like on cue.

"I-it was nothing" She said before speed walking infront of me. That's something I hated about her. She could never tell me anything straight up. Before she got too far, I grabbed her by her wrist.

"Tell me" I whisper yelled out of frustration. She looked down and sniffed. My face softened as she looked up with teary red eyes.

"I loved you! I loved you and you just walked away when the going got tough! If you wasn't happy, then you shoulda told me earlier! If you thought was I smothering you, you shoulda said something!" She said with tears dropping down her face. I sighed as she snatched out of my grip. She continued to walk down the hall while wiping tears.

I sighed as I followed her. She was right. I shoulda came clean about how I was feeling, but I sat there and did nothing. I promise to make things right...if we make it out of this.

Miracle POV

I looked around the house until I found a door at the end of the hall. I kicked that shit down to see Lauren sitting down at a big desk.

"Hello Miracle" She said with an evil smirk on her face. I chuckled before taking my gun out.

"It's over for your ass" I said before squeezing the trigger. Once I tried to, another body came from my right and tackled me to the ground.

I looked down to see a middle aged man pinning my arms to the ground.

"You're not killing my daughter" He growled in my face. He sent a hard right hook my stomach causing me to scream. I kicked my knee cap up. It hit him in the crouch as hard as I wanted.

"You bitch" He groaned as he fell over. I reached for my gun, but before I could, I looked up to see Lauren with a desert eagle in my face.

"All you had to do was give me my family back" She spoke in a sinister tone. I chuckled before smirking.

"All you had to do was be a real mother" I spoke truthfully. Her face hardened as she began to pull the trigger. She shoot a bullet in my thigh causing me to yell out in pain.

"Mommy!" I heard before looking to see KJ with tears in his eyes. He tried to run over to me only to have that man swoop him up. He cried and screamed.

"Calm down mane, mommy's gonna be alright" He said gently rocking KJ to a steady pace. I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"How could a mother kidnap her own son, for a nigga?!" I screamed at Lauren. She chuckled.

"I did it to see my son" She lied through her teeth.

"Bullshit! You did it so King would have to come get him right?! You wasn't expecting me to kick your door down!" I said causing Lauren to shake. Her face began to turn red.

"You bitch! You took King from me and you gone pay!" She said before raising her gun again.

I chuckled as I began to put two and two together. That bitch been texting my phone this whole time.

"So you Luscious?" I said before chuckling. She wore an evil smirk.

"Actually, no, I'm not" She said before lowering her gun. That man chuckled while KJ began dozing off from the rocking.

"That's actually my big sister" Lauren said before a figure came from the shadows.

"I'm Luscious" My eyes widened as the bitch came closer.

"Olivia?!"

______________________________

-Oh shit!

-Y'all think Tempz gone really marry Test?

-Is Bullet gone make things right?

-Miracle's in a pickle huh?

-OLIVIA WAS LUSCIOUS?!?!

•HolyMade•