Chapter 2

Testimony POV

"Come on Test!" I heard Faith yell from downstairs. We all was about to head out to the town as a 'Girls Day Out'. The fuck is that? I wasn't even in the mood to get up from my bed today. This shit is super unnecessary. All I wanted to do today was go to the trap and get my cut of the money and ball out. I needed to make a few stops anyways, before the party tonight.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said rushing down the stairs, putting on the rest of my clothes. I almost bust my ass on the second step to the bottom, but these bitches lucky I didn't. It would of been hell to pay.

"Aww you look cute" said Faith as she stood with all her weight on one leg. I just nodded. All my bitches looked good. Faith had on a navy blue cropped top that showed off her diamond belly ring, black high waisted shorts with a vintage belt, and her Gamma Blue 11s. She been dying for them things, but she ain't get a ticket. She jacked one from some girl who apparently was standing infront of her and copped the last one.

Miracle had a bright pink sundress with a skinny brown belt on her waist some gladiator sandals that wrapped around her ankles. I liked her style. Even though she was a kingpin, you would of never guess with her good girl look. I can't say the same for me. I would dress flashy at the clubs like I owned the place. Shit, half the times I would.

"Let's go" Miracle said as we followed behind her. Miracle been my girl since 5th grade. We been in the streets for a long ass time now. I had mad respect for her, the fact being she was the one who started our empire. It took a few wars, body bags, and whatever else. But we here baby! I mean I rather be here than where I was a few years back.

Ask me will I ever go back to that life? Fuck no!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

We arrived at Lenox Mall as the first stop on this GDO before tonight's party. We always throw a party at Club Sapphire. Our girl, Treasure, owns the place so we just walk in whenever we feel like. But she up there in Harlem so basically, we co-owning. I chuckled at the thought as we arrived through the Macy's. None of us liked Macy's so we walked straight to the main area.

•••••••••••••

After a few more stops throughout the mall, everyone had their outfits for tonight and some other stuff we'll probably wear later. We basically raised LV, Michael Kors, and a few other brand name stores. I almost bought everything in Jimmy Choo. I had enough money to buy the mall itself, but you can't let everyone know your financial state. Too many snakes in the grass.

"I'm hungry y'all" Faith complained as she plopped down at a near by bench. I chuckled as Miracle just rolled her eyes.

"Unless you eating the bench, the food court over there" Miracle said in a duh tone. Faith rolled her eyes as she basically dragged herself to Chik-fil-A. Miracle went to McDonalds as I waited in the Taco Bell line. I loved Taco Bell simply because I could buy the left side of the menu for exactly $2.34. Only thing better than food is cheap food!

I continued to move up in the line until I felt a pair of eyes burning a hole in my left ass cheek. I rolled my eyes as I looked behind me using my peripheral version. I know that sounds impossible, but when you're in a life and death situation on a everyday basis, you make it possible. I quickly got a look at the fool behind me as I had to admit, he was pretty cute. He was about 6'3, caramel complexion, brown eyes, and a low fade.

He was cute, but by the way he was dressed, this nigga slings some type of shit. I wanted to know, but it wasn't my place. I just shrugged it off and continued to focus on what I wanted. When it was finally my turn, I ordered a steak and cheese burrito with a medium Sprite. I stepped to the side as I let the dude behind me order.

"Lemme get 12 tacos. 10 soft and 2 hard and a large Coke" I almost melted at the sound of his voice. He had a heavy accent along with a deep voice. But aside from all that, damn! That nigga can eat! Its funny cause he's not fat. I started to observed certain features and characteristics about him as he pulled out a roll of money and paid for his food. As he was about to step to the side, I tried to look away before he could catch me staring, but it was too late.

Temper POV

Me and my niggas, King and Bullet, was all bored and shit at King's house so we decided to look up the closest mall in this area to look around. I didn't expect to be so many people here but I guess that's what it is. But anyways, I ain't never seen so many trannies in one place! I almost had to pop a few niggas for trying to talk to me. Like, do I look like a dancer from Chip n Dales?! Hell no! We all got hungry and went to go get some food. I decided on Taco Bell.

I was focused on what I wanted till I noticed a girl infront of me. Damn. Shawty was so short, I ain't even notice her till it was time to move up. I ain't gone lie, I'm a dog ass nigga. The first thing I noticed on her was her ass. For a short girl, her ass was colossal. She had a cute little figure. Slim, but still thick. I was finna talk to her, but she was already ordering.

After she was done, I order my food. I paid for my food and went to stand on the side. But not before witnessing the same girl staring at a nigga. I smirked at her. In result, she looked away blushing. I noticed she had on a necklace with a T hanging down her chest. It looked similar to mines, but I ain't stress that.

"Wassup babygirl?" I said in a smooth voice. I always got pussy using this voice, so today might be my lucky day,

"Sup?" She said dryly. I chuckled. Hard to get type? Shit, ain't no problem. I reached out towards her arm as I slightly slid my finger up towards her shoulder. Before I could even get midpoint, she snatched her arm away. She looked at me crazy as I was a little taken back. Bitches ain't do that back at home.

"What are you doing?" She said. She sounded so southern but yet so proper at the same time. It was certain words she'd sound country but other she sounded stuck up as fuck.

"Just tryna get to know you better" I said flashing her my infamous 'million dollar smile'. At any moment, I expected her to fall in a niggas arm and be my buddy for the night.

"Are you really tryna fuck in a Taco Bell line?" She said as she got her food and began to walk towards a table with two other girls. I chuckled as I was handed my food and began to find my niggas. I know imma see shawty again. Whenever that is, imma have her. Promise.

___________________________

-Test&Tempz?

-When y'all think they gone see eachother again?

-Next chapter will be on Faith&Bullet

•HolyMade•