Chapter 16

King POV

We all sat in the hospital lobby with tension running high. I had to put my arm around Miracle to keep her from jumping on Tempz. Bullet had to do the same to Faith. Tempz would sometimes look up only to be met by two looks of death. Tempz was the first one here with Test's unconscious body in his backseat. He was the one who got her here. Me and Bullet was too busy dragging Miracle and Faith from tryna kill Tempz.

"You better hope she's okay" Miracle said with a pint of venom in her voice. I popped her thigh causing her to jump. She looked at me as I gave her the 'don't play' look.

Tempz ain't say nothing. He just looked at her then put his head back down. I felt sorry for ol' dude. That's not only his girl, but his baby on the line too.

We waited a little longer till I heard two nigga's voices. One was familiar, but the other wasn't.

"Wassup Miracle?" This nigga said as he sat on the other side of her. He looked mad familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on that shit.

"Yea wassup Hulio?" I rolled my eyes. That's the same nigga who tried to cuss me out infront of my son. He better ask somebody. I'll body this little nigga. It ain't nothing to a King like me.

"Where she at?" The other nigga said. I was confused on why both of these niggas even here.

"In the back Meeko" Faith said before slumping down in her seat. He nodded until he made eye contact with me. I mugged his ass. I don't fuck with strangers.

"Something wrong with ya eyes young blood?" He said taking a step forward. I chuckled before shooting up out my seat. I don't care if we in a hospital, I'll still slam a nigga. And what?

"Sit the fuck down Meeko!" Faith and Miracle both yelled simultaneously. I smirked as the nigga sat down next to Faith. Bullet looked at me then back at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga who are you?" Tempz finally said as he squint his eyes at Meeko. He chuckled before speaking.

"Faith's brother, who y'all?" Mainly looking at me with black eyes. I wasn't phased one but with this weak fool.

"They men, what's it to yo ass?" Tempz said boldly. Meeko damn near snapped his neck towards Tempz.

"Nah you not. See, I can tell this nigga and my sister together, I don't know about Miracle and this fuck nigga here" I took a deep breathe as Miracle began rubbing my forearm tryna calm me down. "And you in the corner lonely as fuck" Tempz shot up out his seat.

"My nigga Test my girl and she the reason y'all here-"

"YOU the reason SHE'S here Tempz" Faith growled. Meeko's face turned from amused to angry in a quick second.

"Test my girl bitch nigga" Meeko scowled. I was calmed by now. I wasn't moving from this seat. I wanted Tempz to fuck this little nigga up. He looked like he was still a fucking teenager. Dumb ass youngin.

"Meeko let that shit go. Test don't want ya ass" Miracle blurted out.

"Stay out they business Miracle" That Hulio nigga spoke. I had enough. I moved Miracle to the side. Imma fuck this nigga up!

Miracle POV

What the fuck just happened? I can't believe Meeko gone have the nerves to show his face after what happened. He knows damn well Test don't want his ass. Whatever they had for like what...a week, is beyond dead. That shit been done with.

I was watching Meeko and Tempz argue. I had said something as a response to what Tempz had said, but then Hulio comes outta nowhere and tells me to stay out they business. What the fuck? These niggas ain't been here for 10 minutes and already starting mad shit.