Chapter 14 P. 2

Miracle POV

I walked into the hair salon and was immediately hit by tension. I looked around to see a full house, but everyone's quiet. That was very unusual for us especially since most girls in here some big ass gossips. I was expecting some loud laughing, funny jokes, and stories. But it's completely silent.

"Hey everybody" I said smiling trying to lighten up the mood. Some people just nodded causing me to roll my eyes. I walked to the stations to see Test braiding a customers hair, super tight. I could see the woman's face just screaming 'help'.

"What's going on Test?" I said softly causing her to look up. She looked at me then across the room. I turned around to see Olivia sitting down with women unattended in the waiting room.

"Olivia, there's customers over there" I said pointing to the waiting area. She looked up and smiled before going back to her phone as if I never said anything.

"Bitch, did you not hear her? Go tend to a customer!" Test semi yelled. I was mad confused on where that came from. I looked back at Olivia who was smirking.

"Are you still mad Tee?" Olivia said in a teasing voice. I looked back at Test to see her turning red. I already knew what that meant. Before she could charge at Olivia, I grabbed her by her waist. She kept bucking and wilding tryna get out my grip.

"This not good for the baby Test!" I said as she started to calm down. Olivia started to smirk causing me to get a little mad. I hate bitches like that. That start shit, but don't wanna back it up.

"I thought donkeys couldn't have children" Olivia said causing some gasps in the salon.

"Aye shut that shit up and get back to work! If you want them bills paid yo!" I said causing her to roll her eyes. I looked at Test whose eyes were glossy and red. I walked to the back room where the employees usual stay during break. I pulled Test in there with me as she basically broke down when we were alone.

She told me everything about what she saw yesterday. I could fire that bitch. I told Test to sit down as I went back out the room. I walked in to see King, KJ, Bullet, Faith, and Tempz (-__-) walking up to the salon.

"Hey ladies" King's voice boomed throughout the salon. Bitches wanna have voices now huh? Cause every bitch with a pussy said something back.

"Hey Miracle" He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked over at Tempz who looked depressed as hell. I chuckled as I turned my attention back to King.

"Hey King" I said returning the favor. Some woman in the salon cooed, but we ignored them.

"Hey sis" Faith said hugging me. I giggled as I hugged her back. I haven't really spoke to her in a minute. She done got a new man, glowing and shit.

"Hey sister in law" Bullet said coming up and grabbing Faith's waist. I chuckled at how cute they looked.

"Aye Miracle, where's Test?" Tempz asked looking at her station and the customer who still had nothing but braids on her head. I know she probably not coming back, but it's okay.

"Not here" I lied as he nodded his head. He barely spoke a word the entire time. He would only look up when Olivia would try and touch him. But he swerved her everytime.

"Miracle can I talk to you?" King said as he put down KJ who ran straight to the back. I knew he would find Test back there, so I wasn't worried. I nodded as he lead me outside in the parking lot.

Tempz POV

Most of my day consist of staying in bed. These niggas wouldn't let me just stay to myself. I tried to convince them that I'm fine, but they insisted. If you call Bullet volunteering to drag me out my house insisting, then yeah. All day I been thinking about the situation. Even thought we ain't together, I feel like I cheated on her. Y'all think I wanted to stop seeing her, nah bruh. I just wanted to stop having some much sex.