Chapter 4

Test POV

Tonight's the night! I was been waiting for this shit since yesterday morning. I heard some was gone pop off tonight but I ain't stressing shit. I was ready for whatever these fuck niggas had in store. Not too many nights we get to enjoy because of either hating bitches who wanna be us or hating niggas who wanna be where we are. It slick makes me upset when niggas think we have it easy just cause of the money. It's not that simple.

Right now, me and my girls were getting ready for tonight. I don't know about y'all, but I'm looking for a little boy toy tonight. Do you know how long it's been since I got some loving? The vibrator ain't working too good no more. I haven't got any love since my last boyfriend, but that's a story for another day. I made sure to pick a nice little outfit for tonight. I wanted to seem classy but sexy. A 'lady in the streets, but a freaking in the sheets' look.

"Alright I'm done" Faith sang as she put down the curling iron. I've always had my hair in a natural Afro, but my hair was so long it would just flow down my back. But for tonight, I had Faith flat iron my hair and have spiral curls on the ends.

"Uh oh! I see you mami" Miracle said as we all gathered infront of the mirror.

"I'd have a foursome with us" I said as we all laughed and began to take pictures. We took about 6, and put a collage of 3 on IG.

gvldenxtest- me and my baddies bouta head out! who gone stop us? #fvckyofriends #keepitclassy

I had on a tight red dress with 6 inch gold red bottoms to match. Faith and Miracle was matching except Faith had a pink set while Miracle had white, probably representing the crew. My hoes and me were killing it.

•••••••••••••••

We pulled up to the club in Faith's Ferrari as we put on the last touches of our makeup. It wasn't nothing fucked up, it was simple and classy. I have to say, we was some bad bitches. I liked how they had their hair for tonight. Faith had her red hair straight and down her back. Miracle cut her hair in a goddess bob. She always wanted it like that. I didn't think she could pull it off, but I guess I was wrong.

We got out the car and began walking to the entrance. We ignored the lustful stares from the niggas in line and the hateful looks from these other bitches. Most of them started yelling and shit on how we basically just cut the whole line, but who gone fight about it?

"Welcome ladies" the bodyguard, Tequan, said at the door. Tequan wasn't a bad looking guy. Actually, he was pretty cute, but I heard he was bisexual. Like nah. You not bouta look at a brother the same way you look at me. That'll never happen. We smiled at him as we walked in.

King POV

Been a while huh? Well it don't matter no more cause I'm here. These niggas done dragged me to this club when I ain't wanna do shit but fall asleep. Shit, we had to basically go to war with Lauren just to leave the porch. I don't know what's wrong with that bitch. She swear she my wife or something. I don't give not a single fuck for her, I just need to make sure my boy good. She's irrelevant.

Shit in here was live. I had to admit, wasnt too many bad bitches in the room. Just a lot of Thots shaking they ass in damn near nothing. But shit, who am I to complain? They doing it for a nigga. Might as well enjoy that shit.

Me and my crew was in the VIP section. There was bitches and bottles everywhere. Tempz kept ordering 5 bottles at a time. I knew shit was gone be wild tonight. Shit, one girl was basically riding the fuck outta Bullet. By the look on his face, motherfucker was enjoying every second. I chuckled as one girl approached me.

"Hey wanna dance?" She wasn't too cute but her ass was fat as fuck. Bitch had blue weave. Like deep blue, that shit wasn't working for me.

"Nah I'm straight" I said getting up and going somewhere else. I was about to talk to some bitch on the other side of the room till....