Chapter 10

Faith POV

I woke up to the sound of loud snoring. I looked to see Bullet still sleep. I observed as his dark skinned muscular arms were securely wrapped around my waist. He's cute when he sleeps. I chuckled at the thought as I tried to move. After a few tries, I miserably gave up. I looked at the clock. 9:34. I knew nobody would be up at this time, considering it's Saturday, and we just had a shoot out.

Yesterday wasn't the first time i've been shot. But it was the first time letting someone else take care of me, that's not Miracle. Most people don't know we share the same deadbeat dad. They just think we in the same gang. But that's not it. We got eachother's back like you wouldn't believe. If something were to happen to Miracle, i'd kill everyone and everything around me. I wouldn't be able to bear it.

I slowly began unwrapping his arms from my body. I jumped a little as the minute I pressed a hair on him, his grip tightened.

"Where you goin'?" He asked groggy and sleepily. I took a slow breathe to slow down my heart rate. That shit scared me like shit.

"Out the bed" I said in a duh tone. He smacked his teeth before sitting up straight.

"Forreal where you goin' ?" He asked a second time. I rolled my eyes. I looked at his big light brown eyes. I didn't know what it was about them, but it was like they were sucking me in. Like I couldn't hold up this front. Like he could read right through me.

"The bathroom" I said with my voice cracking a little bit. I quickly rushed outta the covers and made it to the bathroom. I slammed and locked the door behind me.

I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I promised myself I wouldn't fall for a thug. And I was doing so good, until that shooting. I felt as if I could trust Bullet when he took care of me. He even gave me a body numbing pill. Didn't even take advantage of me. That couldn't be any other nigga. They would of got funny thoughts.

I couldn't think to date a thug when I found out my dad was one. He didn't even run the gang, he was just a busted up corner boy. Momma said it was love at first sight, or atleast she thought it was. I love my mother with all my heart, but I couldn't go through all the shit my father put her through.

"Aye Faith" I heard Bullet say through the door. I quickly wiped away the tears that were running down my cheeks. I examined myself in the mirror. Everything was fine except my slightly red eyes. I dismissed it as I opened the door.

"Yeah?" I said fake smiling. He walked inside closing the door behind him.

"Were you crying?" He said taking my chin in his hands. I quickly nodded my head no. I continued to stare in his eyes until I felt a sharp pain in my thigh.

"Ow!" I said pulling away from him. Did this nigga just pinch me? I looked up at him smirking.

"That's what you get for lying" He said moving closer. I gulped as his body pressed up against mines. My heart rate sped up as he licked his lips.

"Why was you crying baby?" He asked lowly and softly. It made me shed a few tears all over again. He wrapped his arms around me as he bought me in a tight hug. I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed small circles in my lower back.

"You can tell me when you're ready" He said as we sat in the same position on the edge of the tub.

Test POV

"You ready?" He said in a sexy smooth voice over the phone. I lowkey smiled as I imagined his face in my head. Them hazel eyes, them dimples, that smile. Oh my god!

"Yes" I spoke nonchalantly in the phone. I didn't need him to know I was flipping my shit on the inside. I couldn't even really sleep last night thinking of this date. I kinda regret giving it up at the club, but can you blame me? I wanted some dang-a-lang an goddamnit! That's what I got. Haha!