Answers

Time to get these answers!

"Bitches be like... what's King's baby mama's name? Lmaooo"

A :: Right! Lol, ATTENTION READERS, we clown dumb ass people who ask dumb questions! Please think before you comment.

"So does Lauren and Miracle have the same dad? Because like 2 chapters ago either Lauren or the Man shes with told a similar story to Miracles about not having her father i think. Lmao that probably didnt make sence."

A :: I can't answer that baby doll, have to read and wait

"So Why Lauren Daddy Snatch Her Weave Like That.? Is King And Miracle F.ck Or Nahh.?"

A :: Cause she was being disrespectful. And idk gotta wait and see.

"hulio where u at"

A :: Hulio- shit, in ya mama's bushes, takin' a shit. Anymore questions?

"Is Faith and Bullet ever gonna get back together?"

A :: Faith- Fuck no! That bitch called me childish, shit fuck him.

Bullet- Nah I'm good. She been acting mad childish since she left. But it's okay. More fish in the sea...

"Lauren, how are you spending your last days on earth before King and Miracle kill you?"

A :: Lauren- First off, they ain't gone touch me! My daddy won't allow it. And fuck them both, I couldn't have King, so nobody, not even his own son could have him. And what?

"King, sit yo ass down ya bae got this handled, or do you want to watch?"

A :: King- nah bruh! She took my son after shooting me in my leg. Fuck watchin'. I wanna kill her ass myself. PS: that's wife, not bae.

"I hope they beat her good"

A :: Shit they might....or might not...never know.

"Miracle, you going for King or nah?"

A :: Miracle- Well, right now I'm focused on KJ. I'll worry about King later.

"Bullet do you think you'll regret losing faith? Why are you all of a sudden pushing her away?"

A :: Bullet- If I do, then i'll simply get her back. Right now, I'm on vacation from her bullshit. And I'm not. Just tryna get a little freedom.

"King how do you feel about kj calling miracle momma?"

A :: King- It's only right he call the only woman who was there for him mommy. An he might as well, that's basically his mother.

"Miracle how do you feel about kj calling you mommy? And do you consider him your son?"

A :: I was shocked at first, but once I saw Lauren, I knew it was bound to happen. Actually I'm happy I could be the female figure in his life.

Tempz- HOLD THE FUCK UP! ALL THAT SHIT I DID IN THIS FUCK ASS STORY AND I AINT GOT NO QUESTIONS?!?!

Test- Shit, me neither. This some fuckery right here.

Tempz- Y'all hoes bogus, me and my lady gone poof bitches

Anyways, thanks for the comments questions, and the support but I'm sad to announce, the story MIGHT be ending soon. But y'all know to expect a sequel.