Chapter 8

King POV

I told the boys about the deal Miracle offered for the supplies. They was a little skeptical about it at first. Shit I was too, especially when I woke up tied in ropes. But I ain't tryna disappoint my moms. She something important to me. But I needed some money to get things started down here. This Miracle bitch sound like the real deal, but then again, you can't believe everything you hear.

"Where you think you going?" I rolled my eyes as I heard her annoying ass squeaky voice. I ain't have time for this bullshit. If she make me late, imma go the fuck off.

"Business" I said dryly. She had a mug on her face while holding my baby boy. He looked so lost in her arms. I chuckled as I took him from her causing him to giggle. I loved my son with all my heart. He looked just like me, and nothing like this bitch. I was thankful for that. Yea, she bad when you first see her, but her looks get basic soon.

"Whatever, you need to take him anyways, I got shit to do today" She said smacking on her loud ass gum. Why everytime I see the bitch, she got gum in her mouth? Like damn bitch, chill! I sat KJ down on the bed as he started getting a little fussy. He calmed down once he hit that soft fabric on my covers.

"What the fuck you mean?!" I said loudly as her presence started to annoy me. She rolled her eyes before shifting her weight to the left leg.

"Don't be cussin 'front my baby!" She yelled causing him to start crying. She tried to grab him from the bed, but I pushed her back.

"Gimme my baby King!" She said sounding all ratchet and ghetto. I chuckled before grabbing him from the bed. He was still crying cause she began yelling a bunch of bullshit. I grabbed my phone from the charger as I began to walk outside. I could still hear Lauren throwing a tantrum as I saw Bullet and Temper in the driveway.

"Babymomma drama?" Bullet chuckled as he took KJ from my arms. Him and my son had a nephew and uncle type relationship. It's a damn shame cause she stay throwing my baby in my face, but Bullet and Temper can honestly say they've raised him better than she ever has. I knew my little man was gone be a drug lord with all these niggas he's surrounded with everyday.

"When can I teach lil nigga to shoot a gun?" Tempz said as we all piled the car. Bullet was in the front seat as Tempz was in the back, buckling KJ down in his carseat. I chuckled at the thought of Tempz when KJ grown, gone be tryna teach him everything about the streets.

"When he can speak Tempz" Bullet replied as I pulled out the drive and began for Miracle's trap. I had Bullet package all the goods before they came so them hoes couldn't say nothing, but give me my money.

Miracle POV

Everybody was here this lovely day. I was a little giggly cause of Hulio and me's little session. No one knows of what goes on at my house and we willing to keep it like that. Could you imagine if the workers knew I'm fuck buddies with Hulio? I'll admit that I've fantasized about some workers, but I kept it strictly business. Dick ain't as important as money.

"Where these niggas at?" Test said impatiently. I just waved her off. They would be running late in 2 minutes.

"Right. Do they want this money or not?!" Faith exclaimed as she plopped on the couch. I chuckled as she rolled her eyes. She was the most salty about the meeting. I guess she really ain't like that one nigga. What's his name again?

"Yo boss, they here" Hulio spoke in his business tone. I nodded as he left. I looked back at Test and Faith who were both smirking.

"What?" I asked. Test chuckled before looking at Faith.

"I don't know what they got going on, but imma find out" She said looking back at me. I rolled my eyes before all three of us left the room.

••••••••••••••••

I walked in the meeting room with my girls on my heels. I made sure I was strapped. Even though I know his momma, I still don't trust these niggas. A handful of workers was near just incase these niggas thought it would be funny to pop off. I probably had one of the most loyal crews. I only fucked with close relatives when it comes to money. I don't mean cousins, but brothers and sisters.

But I don't got a brother nor sister.

I took my seat at the top of the table as Test sat at the left of me as Faith sat on the right. All three of us were ready to kill today.

"Y'all got the supply?" I asked as all the workers looked at King and his niggas. I couldn't deal. The tension in here was way too thick. I can't process in a tension high environment.

"You know what?" I spoke having all eyes on me.

"We haven't been properly introduced, I'm Miracle, of course, this is Faith, and this is Testimony, call her Test" I said with a smile on my face. Both girls were looking at me like I was crazy. I just shrugged it off as King began to talk.

"That's nice, but I ain't come for no picnic" He said with venom in his voice. I chuckled as I put my elbows on the table.

"Is that so?" Before he could say anything else, I heard little footsteps running towards the meeting room. Everyone turned they head when we heard a knocking at the door.

"Daddy?" I heard a little voice speak. I got up to see a little baby boy at the entrance of the door. I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"KJ how you get out the car man?" King softly spoke as he picked the baby up. I looked back at his niggas to see them looking just as surprised as us.

"Can we move this shit along?!" Hulio spoke in a menacing tone towards King. King handed what I'm guessing is his son to the darkskinned one as he mugged Hulio.

"Don't cuss infront of my son" King demanded as Hulio rolled his eyes.

"Who brings a kid to a drug trade, now where's our shit?"

"I said don't cuss infront of my boy!" King shouted causing Hulio to draw his gun. Before he could shoot, I shouted his name. Hulio looked at me with darkness in his eyes.

"His son's in the room, put it away" I said slowly and menacingly. I might be a female, but Hulio ain't stupid. He knows what happens when you make me mad. And the fact he pulled a gun out when a 1 year old right there, pissed me off.

"Whatever" He said before leaving the room. I rolled my eyes as we continued the process.

"Just give us the supply man" Faith said shaking her head. Drama makes her head hurt so I know she's ready to leave.

"Yea here" Her and the nigga exchanged duffle bags.

Faith POV

As we were about to exchange duffle bags, gunshots were fired from outside. Before I could reach for my piece, Bullet tackled me to the ground as he rolled us both under the table. I continued to hear glass shatter as bullets were flying everywhere. I kicked the table down as a shield as both me and Bullet began shooting back. I aimed for all the niggas that were on the lawn.

There was about 30 of them niggas and only 20 of us. I shot the fat niggas first, just to get them out the way. I can't lie, Bullet looks good as hell with a gun in his hand. But I couldn't focus on that right now. I shot back quick as fuck.

As I was about to pop another nigga, I felt a bullet hit me in my shoulder. I let out a holler in pain as the bullet dug it's way inside my skin. Bullet looked and saw my wound as he pressed his jacket onto my shoulder to stop the bleeding.

A little later, the gunshots stopped. I heard tires screech off as I panted from the pain in my shoulder.

"Who the fuck was that?!" I heard Miracle scream. We didn't have no enemies cause no one was stupid enough for that bullshit.

"Yo Miracle! She shot!" I heard Bullet yell before he bent down to my level. I was still sitting against the table as I held his jacket to my shoulder.

"Put your arm around my neck" He spoke softly as I obeyed his order. It hurt to move but I had to do what I had to do.

"Faith!" Miracle shouted as Bullet picked me up bridal style. If I didn't have a bullet wound, I'd probably blush like shit.

"Daddy!" KJ shouted as he began to scream and cry. Bullet began to walk out the room with me in his arms.

"It's gone be okay" I heard Miracle say as we both left the trap. He put me in one of the cars as he sped off to a certain direction.

*********

"Where are we?" I spoke as the car came to a stop. It looked like a condo but why was I here?

"My house" He spoke before getting out. I tried to get out on my own, but only to miserably fail. Bullet came on my side and picked me up again.

"You know you pretty calm for someone who just got shot" He said in an amused tone. I chuckled as he carried me inside and laid me down on the dinner table.

"Take this" He gave me a pill with a cup of water. I looked at him sideways.

"Unless you wanna feel the pain, take it" I rolled my eyes as I just took the pill and drunk the water. Instantly I became numb.

"Time to work" He said before picking up the scalpel.

Test POV

"Where is she?!" Miracle dramatically yelled as she watched Bullet's car speed down the road. King and Tempz just sat on the couch as KJ eventually fell asleep. I would of never guessed King was a father, but I guess you never judge a book by its cover. I wasn't expecting for there to be a shoot out during our meeting. No one even knew where them niggas came from, but they shot Faith.

Whoever they asses is, they getting theirs.

"You good?" Tempz asked as he sat next to me on the couch. I nodded and turned the other direction. This is awkward than a bitch.

"Lemme talk to you real quick" He said getting up and walking outside. I sighed heavily, but eventually followed.

___________________________

-What y'all think?

-King&Miracle's meeting?

-Hulio disrespecting?

-WHO SHOOTING !

-Faith got shot :(

-Bullet took care of her...awww!

-What's Tempz&Test talking bout?

•HolyMade•