Chapter 19

Serayah

It was cold out.The breeze sent chills down my back.But somehow my whole body is igniting with fire from the touch of neymar's hands which is now intertwined with mine."I thought you hated the woods"I said and he chuckled."I do but this place isn't just a forest to me,I used to come here everytime I wanted to get away from the chaos.Its feels like home to me"He expressed."It does have a really homey vibe to it."I complimented the place.

"But I bet you didn't do anything that involves water rafting or other such activities"I said confidently as he chuckled."Everytime I come here,I would always bring joey and I'd just go on a ride around the area.It was fun to see all the guards trying their best to chase after me but their legs didn't do any justice so the next time I went here they were smart and brought bicycles or their buggies."He smiled at the memory.Joey was his horse and its nice to say that joey and him grew up together.Joey was given to him when he was five and until now he had remained loyal to joey only making him (joey) the only horse that neymar would use if he wanted to go for a horse ride or play polo.

"That sounds fun,I mean you hadn't ridden a horse for so long now"I said and he smirked."Well someone isn't really fond of them I heard" He said and I rolled my eyes.Neymar found it amusing that I was not really fond of horses.I remember when I had to attend all the polo events and meet the horses afterwards,oh the troublesome and the assurance that neymar and zar had to go through.

"So tell me what did you for the past year sera,what have you been up to?"His question caught me off guard."I went to africa followed by india.I spent atleast a month in both places.I met children who were suffering from poverty.I learnt their lifestyle,It was life changing living with little food-food that you yourself worked to search for it in the day.But somehow at that moment I was happy.I felt content surrounded by the children,the people.It felt like a breath of relief from the chaos-And for a moment you never crossed my mind.Neither did the thought of me being a queen once came to mind.But you know what was the one thing I learnt?"I ended my surprising confession with a question in which he encourage me to go on with a 'tell me'.

"That despite the fact that they are  living a hard life with absolutely no money or a fancy house.They were content with happiness.The happiness that shone through their eyes as they had bonfire nights all the time,the lovingness that was shown by the husbands eyes when he looks at his wife,The laughter and the enjoyment in their eyes as they did their daily routine which was to pick up food from trees/plants for their dinner,They were content with their lifestyle,They were happy and for the first time I felt jealous"I swallowed my pride as I confessed.As we were now making way to what look like a waterfall area.We have been walking for so long.

"I felt jealous of their happiness.I longed for that happiness for a long time.And I felt it when I was there they welcomed me with their arms wide open,they welcomed some stranger into their arms and I felt content with my job,with my organization."I said.

"Then I went to denmark,I lived somewhere pretty far from the city and It was beautiful.It was actually there when I brought myself to go back to home.To go back to someone who I'm familiar with so I went back to alex in london and a week after that my mother as well as serane came to visit me.So I've been living there ever since."I summarized my year in a matter of minutes and have even confessed some things to him.

When we reached the place he had meant for me to see,it was well a waterfall."This was my favorite area to clear my head."He said as he removed his shoes and began to make his way to the rocks of the waterfall then he sat on one of the large rocks."Join me"He patted the spot next to him so I did removing my slippers before joining him.

The Queen [2] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara