Chapter 6

Serayah

If my father was here,he will probably not let me be here.He would say this is a toxic situation and that I cant breathe toxic.And that will be my reason not to go to this dinner.

The room is filled with the sound of cutlery hitting the plates."So duchess serayah,what brings you to trau?"Queen kenna questions "Kenna"Neymar tried to warn."Um well I'm here with my friends alex tour team.My charity is a part of his tour."I answered looking at her and she simply nodded."I heard about him,I mean I listen to some of his songs,he is very talented aren't he?"She ponders more.

"He is,your highness"I said with a small smile as I continued eating my food.I don't know if it is in coincidence or on purpose but the food tonight is everything that I have loved eating from the castle's chef over the years and man do I miss it.The steak is grilled perfectly and the vegetables is well amazing.

"So what is your relationship with alex,serayah?"Queen kenna ponders as everyone just began to eat slowly as they awaits my answer."We are just very good friends,your majesty."I answer her as I look at her face which has a smirk plastered on it."Well very good friends don't
hold hands,hug or even-"but neymar interrupts "Enough"His loud voice filled the whole room.With that she stopped and continues eating her food.

I however was glad she stopped intriguing me.Queen kenna isn't here for state visit she is here because she is the king's lover."Okay I think I'm done with my dinner and I have things to do tomorrow."With that queen kenna stood up and as I watch as she made her way to neymar.Who also had stopped eating.I couldn't tear my eyes from them as I watch as they shared a smooch.I looked away.

I looked away and pretended as I didn't see it but it is one thing trying to pretend I didn't feel the ache in my heart.Their kiss is a little longer and I could feel rafa and scott looking at me so I gave them a smile."Mumma I'm full and I'm tired."Davi interrupted me."Its a pleasure meeting you duchess serayah."I curtesy towards queen kenna before saying,'its an honor meeting you'.She then left the room.

Davi then stood up."Mumma I want to show you something."His eyes filled with excitement."Davi,mumma hasn't finish eating so why don't you show uncle scott and I?"and with an excited 'sure'.And I couldn't even do anything because soon they were out of the room.So now I am left with neymar.

"Leave us"He calls upon the staff to leave the room and they did.Suddenly I felt like I couldn't eat because he was watching my every move.Trying to find interest at the huge portrait of neymar and davi in hanging at the vacant wall.I want to go out from here fast.

"I uh-I should go."I said and with that I stood up and curtesy.As I made my way to the door but I heard his chair screeches upon the floor and his footsteps dangerously growing closer.

My hand made contact with the door handle before it was tug back causing my whole body to turn.My head made contact with his chest.We are close very close."Look at me."He whispers gently but I didn't."I said look at me serayah."And I again fought the urge."Please look at me sera."And with that I did but instead with anger."You don't get to hold me like this,You don't get to call me that,you lost that when you div-"But before I could say anything.

He kissed me.Hard.And I'm fighting every urge to not kiss him back.He pulled away.And all I want to do is slap him."Kiss me back."He says softly as he plants his lips against mine again.But I didn't give him what he wanted.I forced myself not to.But it was when I felt salty tears that surely did not belong to mine that I had to pull away.

"I cant-"But again I was cut off by his lips.And I don't know why but I feel weak.Weak against him maybe I'm surely not over him.A simple kiss then turns into something more as it became a full heated make out session.Out of breath we pulled away.

And I wanted to slap him,I do but somehow I couldn't.As he leaned in for another kiss I turn my head.So his nose is touching my cheek,he leans his forehead against the right side of my head.

"I should go so please let me go"I said ever so soft and intead he wrapped his arms around me.His tears is dry.But I feel mine coming."Let me go"I begged."One minute can we please?"He asks and I sighed

One minute is our term before,it is when we just embrace each other not caring who we are at the moment.

So I let us be so close.I let him hold me.But my emotions is running everywhere.

Then when I felt it is long enough I turn around towards the door,I can feel him letting me go.My hand made contact with the door handle.

"Is this how we're always gonna see the last of each other,backs turned against what could be another chance."And with that I got angry."There will never be another chance neymar."I said acroos my shoulder.

As the door opened I look at him and said "Its nice seeing you king neymar".

So I didn't walk to davi's room,instead I went to my own room.

I remove my dress and put on the dress earlier.Taking my shoes off as the door opened and thinking it was zar instead I am met with,

"King neymar what are you-"But my words are cut short when he place his lips against mine.Pulling away he looks at me,"There will be another chance,serayah.mark my words"With that I am left to myself.

Out of breath,I slowly removed my shoes then the jewelry and put on my earlier clothes.
Walking out of my room,I met up with a servant.Who gave me a sweet smile so I return them one back.

I saw a guard so I asked for a driver in which was arranged as he spoke on the earpiece they had."They are waiting for you in the old wing,duchess serayah"He says and I nodded.

As I made my way towards the old wing.I then was stopped in my tracks when I turned and see davi and rafa coming after me.

"Are you not staying the night mumma?"Davi asks and I shook my head no.He looks upset but as soon as I said I'll try to see him tommorow the frown is replaced with a smile.

Rafaela however knew something happened.She has a small frown and concern eyes."are you okay?"She asks and I nodded fast."Why wouldn't I be?"I ask as I gave her a hug then another to scott.We then make our way to the old wing and with a kiss and hug to davi I made my way inside the car.

I waved goodbye as the car started moving.Resting my head against the window as the rain platters against the tinted windows,I let it out.

I cried the tears I was holding back.He is playing games and as hard as it is to admit he is good at it.

Nissamail

I listened to happier by ed ,nobody like you by lm and weak by wet writing this chapter.And to be honest my emotions is all over the place.

I hate neymar in this chapter.Like literally.

Anyways the louis drama,please do not send hates towards those girls as they could use it against louis in the courtroom!

So yes thats all I wanted to address today,please like and comment on this chapter 💕