Chapter 29

Neymar

No limit in the sky that I won't fly for ya.

"Your Highness there are somethings that you have to see"It is about an hour after serayah and I have that so called talk.And to be honest I feel like shit.I was now talking to some business man of some sort about investment that trau can do this is to lure them to buy our exports."Is it urgent?"I ask my cabinet minister."It is regarding duchess serayah-she is taken hostage."And with that I feel all the blood in my body just drained from face.And as I excuse myself I didn't take any more time because I was already running and makjng my way to the meeting room where all the ministers of defence were already in.And the tv was on.

Breaking News

"I am standing here right infront of the rosevelt hotel where there are about two man with guns who have reached the Grand residence of what supposedly is where Duchess Serayah is staying for the night it is unsure if the duchess is in there or she is still princess rafaella's-wait It is confirmed that Duchess serayah is in her private residence!And that she is being held hostage at this moment!" Tv presenter at 10:33pm on 11/3/1996

"What can we do?!"I demanded as my panic worsened "What do they want?" "Is this related to terrorism?"Questions after questions left my mouth as everyone sat quietly."What the fuck is happening!Speak up!Why is no one answering?!"I lost my temper to my cabinet ministers.I paced the room as one minister decided to speak up-"Sir we don't have any information as of right now"And with that being said a whole lot of profanities left my mouth.

"I want my car ready as well as my army of man-I want the police on their fucking feets and ready to raid that room and save serayah-I want investigators to track down and find information on this criminals-I want information on this!"With that I stormed off the room and towards my chambers where quickly I changed from my tux and went for a black dry fit t-shirt before putting on a bulletproof vest on and then settled with the pants I was using earlier for the ball.

Before I left I had my gun in my pockets.When I reach the foyer of the private residence of the castle about ten king guards were already waiting all of them were covered with shields.

It doesn't take long to reach the hotel and it did not shock me when I see the crowd with cross in their hands and news outlets not so far from the hotel.I parked the car that I drive next to the tent where the investigators and police are in.As soon as I step out the crowd cheered every news camera was on me.

"Your highness"John-the leader of the police force of the country greeted as I gave them a nod."What lead do we have?" "It is a group of  man-All within the age range of mid 20s.Their nationality however is not part of south trau but instead from the north.They seem to be non of our targeted suspects over the past few years-we are still not sure their means of this hostage"He informs as he gives me a file in which contain all the information.

I was safe under the tent as I watch through a small camera how the army as well as the police raided the hotel.But just like that I watched one by one the police as well as the army who have bravely entered the hotel fell to the ground-including the soldier who we have attached the camera on.

"Fuck!"I called out as now we couldn't do anything because clearly this people have set up their automatic snipers around this hotel.

It was then our phone rang-I urge john to take the call as he passed the phone towards me.

"What do you want?!"I spoke icily."Neymar-"Serayah sobs to the phone."If anything happens to me I need you to love davi unconditionally tell him how much I love him and how proud I am to be his mother whatever he becomes in the future please always offer him your support correct him if he is wrong-be gentle with him."Serayah continues as my mouth dries."Neymar I lied I am inlove with you wholeheartedly-More than the word itself-I love you"Then I heard a gunshot and serayah's cries gets louder.