Chapter 22

Serayah

I'll be taking my time spending my life falling deeper inlove with you.

I never loved horseback riding as a kid.Never took a liking into horses for that matter.But it changed over the years.Being a queen had a lot of requirements and attending polo matches and horse races is one of them so yes I did take my time to grow fond of horses but not that much.

But for davi,I'd do anything to make him happy.A mother's sacrifice.So when neymar and I allowed him to pick of what we should do the final day of our stay in this beautiful cabin,he decided a horse ride and a picnic in the middle of the forest.I was hesistant to agree at first but it took me four pleading puppy eyes for me to say yes with a condition that they help me make our picnic food.

Starting my morning with a mug of coffee and watching davi and neymar raiding the kitchen as they prepare their 'Picnic masterpiece' is never a dull moment and it is he highlight of my day.The father and son bicker but in the end work as a team.When I offered my services they turn it down and saying they got this.Ego I thought.

They finished packing up the food and soon the three of us all wearing knee high boots walked out of the back entrance of the cabin in where we are greeted by two horses."Davi will be riding with me as you know he isn't that well prepared for his." Neymar announced.

As davi happily complied with his father's wishes and walked to wear the horses are and petted them."So where did you manage to get them?"I asks curious of how he could send him his horse as well as mine.Well it used to be mine. "Being a king has its perks." With that he walked to where davi is.

Kellie-My horse is polka dotted and has black hair and is the horse that I actually am comfortable with.When I began my training to be a princess I had to attend horse riding classes and I got to pick which horse was to be my permanent horse-or a queens horse for that matter and I chose kellie.

Kellie was a Queen's horse.

I walked over to where neymar and davi was petting the horses and soon we were riding them and made our way to our picnic area which was pretty far away from the cabin.

I kinda feel bad for the royal guards as they had to use security golf carts behind us.Often neymar and davi would be their stubborn selves and purposely go faster making the royal guards to chase after them.However in the other hand I strolled down the forest calmly as I enjoyed the scent and the scenery around me and how could I forget the blaring sun.

When I realized that I am way far back I sped up until I could spot neymar's horse taht is now at tied to a tree.I then know we had reached our destination.

In fact we had not only reached our destination but rather a field.A huge green field that sits upon a hill.The scenery was breathtaking,The blaring hot sun shone to the green field,Just like the waterfall it is secluded with trees.We may have travel far for this and I didn't even realize it.

"This place is full of wonders"I said mostly to myself but neymar heard it.

"I couldn't believe you didn't realize we were going up a hill"He noticed,"Well the beauty of nature could really do something to you"I pointed out my reason before joining davi who is placing the food graciously on the picnic matt.

I couldn't explain the amount of happiness I felt knowing we have absolutely nothing to worry about as we are secluded from the world.