Chapter 3

Serayah

Do you ever have that moments when like you're so scared of what is to come in life.Like you just don't know what is going to happened or how it will feel like.

Like when we were a child and we'll be in the dentist you holding your mother or fathers hand or a guardians hand as the dentist tries to comfort you 'its not going to hurt' but your heart beats faster than a sprinter finishes its race but then when the dentist pulls your teeth out it hurts more than you ever imagined so you end up crying all the way home.

I feel like I'm facing that times right now except I don't what is the aftermath or how does it feel like because well I haven't faced the people of my home country.

I sit on the private jet nervous.As champagne was offered more than once but I didn't accept it of course.Snacks was offered which end up me rejecting it again.I took lots of deep breaths and let out a few sighs here and there as I nervously pat my nails on the classic wooden expensive looking table.

Alex however takes this moment to tune his guitar and apparently he has a surprise for his fans tonight.Hmm I wonder what would that be.(Did you catch the sarcasm?).

"You look dashingly posh."alexs manager harvey commented."Thank you its from raf-" "Her sister in law" Alex cut me off and I glared  at him."What?"He says oh so innocently but his smirk was evident.

"Oh yea I forget how much this flight back to trau means to the people and to you."Harvey says and I hummed in response."How are you feeling?"He asks obvious to my current state."Nervous,excited I don't know my feelings are all over the place"I answered before taking a sip of my water.

"So now do we have to call you duchess?"He asks and honestly I don't even know the answer to that.Trau is strict to protocol.So I really am not sure.I shrugged and the clouds were now my attention.

"Hey sera I need your help with something"Alexs says and I turn my attention to him "Help me with this song."He says and then he sang;

'We keep this love in a photograph
we made this memories for ourselves
Where are eyes are never closing
hearts are never broken
and times forever frozen still'

"But like I don't know how to start it.I have the chorus but like yeah"He says ashamed.That was beautiful and I just know its going to be a hit."I don't-I don't know how to,I'm sorry I just feel like I'm not the best to refer to in song writing."I said and he nods in an understanding manner. "I'm just frustrated I don't have any inspiration to write a song but like I just really want to do this project where in every concert this tour I release songs.I don't know just like teaser of each songs"He expresses and I nod "Make me as your inspiration then,how fucked up my life is."I sais sarcastically trying to find the light in the conversation and I expected a chuckle but I looked at him.

"alex I was joking"I said seriously."But serayah every song I've written about you has always been a hit.Plus your life is more entertaining than mine is so."He answers and I just nod my head and then the captain voice catched my attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen in about ten to fifteen minutes we are going to land in trau.Where the current temperature is around thirteen degrees with the weather cloudy.Expected time of landing ten minutes or fifteen minutes pass twelve.cabin crew ready for landing"I took in a deep breath.

I practice my wave and my small polite smile."You look weird as hell waving to the clouds"Alex comments and I flicked him off.As I hoped I don't do a fail attempt on walking down the private jet without anything being seen.As I am wearing a knee length dress.

Soon the sights of new trau was seen.But sadly I couldn't see the historical buildings as it was taken down during the attack.I close my eyes as the flashbacks played over and over again.
Oh god the blood,the murder screams.the tears,being stuck inside the small room.Losing my father,losing my daugh-

The Queen [2] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara