Chapter 3

Serayah

"Tommorow is dad's funeral."I stated as I drew shapes of heart on his chest."It is"Neymar said and I close my eyes at the thought of having to bury my father ten feet down the ground."I don't know if I can do it ney."I said and soon I was shaking from sobs and tears were spilling down my cheeks.

Instead of saying anything,neymar just held me close to him.It is at that moment I thought to myself how did I deserve such a husband?.

-            -            -             -             -

The curtains were opened and soon I could tell he would come up to me and gave me a passionate kiss as he wakes me.

"Babe,wake up"A kiss on the neck.Slowly he moved to my chin and tenderly place a kiss."My love,wake up"And with that he gave me a kiss on the lips.Giving in to his kiss,slowly he pulls away and I was now wide awake.

"I love you"He said still looking at me with a smile and I gave him a small kiss giving him my answer.

He walks away going towards the table,I sat up on the bed."Don't move"He says as he carries a golden tray towards me.

The gesture made my heart swell."I cooked it myself"He says as he placed the tray infront of me."Fit for a queen"He says and the sight of the tray made me want to tear up.It had a vase of orchid in the corner,rose petals decorated the tray,in the centre laid a plate of pancakes there was another plate with omelette.

He then walked over to the table before pouring me a cup of coffee."White coffee with a tint of hazelnut,no sugar."He says as he put it on the side table.

I looked at him in admiration,"Thank you."I said whole heartedly with a small smile,"Anything for you sera,anything"He said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.He urge me to eat as he pour himself a cup of coffee and sat across me.

He watched me eat and it wasn't awkward at all."Do you want me to set your clothes for you?"He asks and with that realization hit me,the funeral was today.I gulp and nodded."Sera"He said softly and with that he rise up before kneeling next to me.

He made me remove my hold on the utenstils before taking my hands in his.He gave it a little squeeze and a little kiss on both of my palms."I am here anytime you need me just like how you were during my parents and sisters funeral.I will hold you and treat you like the queen you are,I will hold you like you held me at times I need you.I love you sera.And I now dad would hate to see you like this.He loves you sera.He is looking down at you right now and he would have that knowing smile knowing that you are safe and healthty,I will be here.Anytime,any day.Where you want me to be,I'll be there."He says softly and sweetly making tears to fall freely.

"My home is with you."He says and with that I took his face in my hands before bending and giving him a passionate kiss.

"I love you,I love you,I love you"I said after pulling away.With a kiss he replied.

I finished my food and neymar walked out of the bathroom in fully clothed."I prepared your dress like you requested,grey."He said and I nodded.

I decided on wearing grey cause I know that my father loved the colour grey,he never really told me why but I wanted to remember or atleast wear a piece of his favourite today.

"I've also prepared the bath for you."I simply nodded couldn't thank him enough.I tried standing up before miserably falling and with that I cried.

Neymar of course rushed next to me and took me in his arms.I cling onto his chest as he whispers sweet words on my ear,over and over again."Neymar he-he isn't here anymore,I won't get to hear him laugh.I won't get to hear his voice.I won't see his face or even feel his warm hugs,because he isn't-isn't here any-more." "He left me,he left me in this world full of monsters and devils.I don't -know-If I could do this with-out h-i-m" in between I sobbed harder and as I did so neymar held me close,just rubbing my back.

"He won't get to see davi turn sixteen,he won't see davi start school.I need him.I-am-so scared-ney-I am so so scared"I said as I sobbed and cried begging to the goods to atleast give my father back.

"Don't be scared,I am with you I won't leave you."He kept repeating.

I calmed down and neymar took me in his arms.We reach the bathroom,he sat me on the stool in the corner and began undressing me but I was too numb.

My mind couldn't wrapped around the fact I won't see my father or even hear his voice again.Silent tears poured down my face,as I tried to regain all my memories with him.

Neymar then took off his shirt and his pants leaving him on his underware.He took me in his arms,bare and broken.Before climbing in the tub with me,the warmness of the water filled my body,But I leaned on neymar's chest as he rubbed my arms and gave a peck over and over again on the head as tears were just flowing.

Our body were getting wrinkly and that was neymar's cue to actually bathe me.He slowly get of the bath before helping me out and we hit the showers where I was seated on the stool as he washes my hair and washes my body.He did that carefully and with respect.He then took a towel and wrapping it on me.

I did not know how my mood had changed from being happy to depressed in seconds but I couldn't help it the thought of having to bury my father.It was when I tried standing that I felt weak emotionally and physically.That I knew I had to let it out.

Neymar changed me into the dress I was wearing.Before sitting me on the wheel chair."I don't feel like using the wheechair."I said and I looked at him."But You're not strong enough."He said and slowly I stood up but again I fall.

"Its okay baby.Step by step okay."And he set me on the wheel chair as he changed into a tux.

"Ready?"He asks and I nodded before he wheeled me out of our room.

Nissa Mail😪

Double Update because seriously I love you all to death and why the hell not right?

Again I love the feedbacks from castle and it will be amazing if you could send me your thoughts on castle,and maybe point out some flaws so I could better it! Private messages are always available again I love talking to you lot!💖