Chapter 5

Serayah

I don't know what I'm afraid the most.The fact that I'm going to the castle later today or the fact that I'm going to address the country in a matter of minutes."We're ready when you are."Rafa says as she holds davi's hands.I took deep breaths before simply nodding to the guard who opens the door for me.I then remained my walking posture before finally reaching the podium.

Like hungry bees the camera is flashing in every corner and space of the room.I then wave before clearing my throat,"Hello,its good to see you today."I greeted in which they replied 'you too'.

"First I'd like to answer a question that almost everyone has asked me today.How does it really feel like being back home?My answer well it feels like I've never left.Because honestly the whole time I was traveling my body was there,my soul is here.scary huh?"I chuckled at my own statement."But yes I was physically there,my soul stayed here in trau."I said and a lady in the room then butted a question "How about your heart?"I then think of an answer."It just wasnt home"I answered lingering my eyes on the news camera a little longer knowing this was live.

Then everything went smooth I answered their questions.In about fifteen minutes I was then out of that room.Within minutes rafaela led the way to the car waiting for us who will take us to the castle.I have not seen hardive castle in such a long time.And maybe thats why I sit nervously with my hands cold and sweaty.

I'm not ready for this.As hard as it is to admit,I'm not ready to face him maybe because I have not forgiven him or maybe because my heart is just to weak to face him now.I'm not sure all I know is I'm not ready.

I am also not ready to see the place that had caused my near death.The place that I had lost my father.The pictures of bloody floors and dead wounded soldiers and guards,bullets in the wall is just hard to remove that kind of image.

"I can't do this rafa."I said as I faced her."Sera,he won't be there.I ask him and he answers me with an abrupt no.He won't be there"She tells me a new information but he wasn't why I didn't want to go,well he maybe a part of the reason.

"Rafa I can't"I said to her practically begging her."So please just drop me off at the market or somewhere."I said but before she could answer.Her assistant who was sitting right infront of her caught our attention when she answers the call.

"They are on their way.Yes please do inform The king."And with that she looks at me.

"I don't think you're able to cancel that my q-I mean duchess serayah"And then she looked at rafaela."The king has decided to join dinner with Queen kenna."Confused of who this new queen she mentioned I looked at rafaela."Is she-"But before I could finish my question."He isn't married,She is just here for uh state visit."Rafa said and with that the subject is dismissed.

"I fucking told him"she mutters.I sighed and not long after the view of hardive castle and its huge wall protection came to view.The wall is so huge that you can barely see the castle.What surprise me was that tourist wasnt allowed so close to the gates anymore.They are only allowed to see the castle 5 feet far.The walls didn't give them any justice but they could only see it through the holes of the golden gate.

But as if they knew I was coming.They had banners of my face with the slogan 'queen,the only queen of our hearts.'Then they roared in excitement when they see me sitting in rafa's limo.I waved until we were inside the castle permises.

"I honestly don't want to be here."I said and rafa looked at me."Well too bad we're here."She says and with that she steps out of the car and then took scott who was waiting for her arrival into a loving kiss.Giving them more privacy,I step out of the car before taking davi out and his sleeping head laid on my shoulder before a babysitter comes into a view and with my permission I gave davi to her.