Chapter 1

Serayah

Aftermath.

It was chaotic-it was terrifying-there are so many angry people filling up the streets demanding one thing;What is the reason?.
The country feels shameful of my own personal heartbreaking event;my divorce.

But I am scared;am still scared,its been a year and I am still scared.There are nights where I could barely sleep cause I was just that scared.But its been different I'm no longer in my home country.

I needed to go away if I didn't want to be disturbed so I did;Alex and I catched the next flight to london after the news was announced where we lived quietly and normal.

I didn't know why they were protesting and I didn't know why they were angry but the amount of chaos trau was at-it was simply nothing that I have ever seen before,it kind of warmed my hearts from the amount of love showed by the people.

My mother had to take pictures of all the flowers,cakes,gifts she received from the people it was simply unheard of.

But soon the chaos died down with the announcement of davi's crowning of crown prince.In which I was invited to but I declined the offer as I realized I had fallen ill.So it created more drama,media assuming that I wasn't allowed to see davi and all.It was annoying.

So saying today is nerve wrecking is absolutely an understanding.There are about one hundred and fifty press from all over the world outside this small room-reason because alex and I have planned something special for the charity that we are involved in and in order to get the word out there we need the help of press and media as well as alex's fans.

When alex and I were told of just how much press that had agreed to today's press conference,I swear my eyes widened and my heart beats faster,being away from the media-the hectic of it all just makes you more nervous.

Things that you should be nervous is;

1)Their Questions

And honestly thats all I can think of.

"10 minutes"Alex's manager announced as I nodded while the glam team does my lipstick and putting me on heels.

I then catched up with alex."Are you nervous?"He asks and I nodded and take deep breaths."If you don't want to answer the question just politely say no" and I looked at him "politely say no?"I ask with eyebrows raised."Yeah like say 'this is a press conference for the charity event'"He says and I nodded "Or you can always ask me to take the question for you,I honestly don't mind"He says as he smiled "Thank you" I said as I gave him a hug,despite the fact that I'm using a four inches heels he is still taller than me.

"Now come lets go"He says and offers me his hand in which I take.There were flashes coming from the press.Alex helped me seat on my chair before he sits in his.This is going to look wrong.

"Hello"Alex began and I followed his actions."Okay this is when no mobile phones are allowed"The presenter said and immediately all phones were turned off."How are you both doing today?"The presenter asks and alex looks at me "I don't know how are we doing today serayah?" in a posh accent in which always me me smile or laugh but in this case I smiled "We are doing fine"I answered.

"Shall we begin?"The presenter ask as both alex and I answered yes.As the presenter chooses an interviewer."Seraaa"Alex calls and I looked at him "I got a tattoo last night"He says and I look at where he is pointing which is his wrist "Please tell me it isn't a drunken tattoo" And there it was a small snowflake black ink.