Chapter 4

Neymar

To god we return.

When helping someone who is going through grief we should always remember this three important things-:

1)Bring comfort
2)Listen to them
3)Give them love and support that they need. 

The funeral was tough for sera to control her emotions.She was trying so hard no to cry not to hold her weakness but she did it,she did not shed a tear,well basically for the speech part but when wilter was really being burried she held onto my hand as I kneeled next to her.It was heartbreaking really to hear her sobs but knowing I can't do anything in this situation only I need to be there for her.

When we walk back to the car,it does not help having to face the growing crowd that has been there for hours and hours just to catch a glimpse of the royal family.It was our first time living in nivite.As if we come here it will only be simply for a few events and celebration.

"Queen serayah!"The crowds chanted for her as she hid herself in her shades covering her eyes.She looked down not daring to look up."Queen serayah"The crowd call her name.

The crowd quieted down when security had told them to keep their silence as we were passing.But a tiny girl broke from the crowd.The guards quickly gathered around the little girl who looks about four or five. "let her go"Serayah said as she touched my hand on her shoulder to ask me to stop wheeling her and I did.The little girl looks frightened but when she saw us I swear she wore the biggest  and sweetest smile that she could muster.She stopped infront of serayah,"Your highnesses" she curtesies and both serayah and I nod.

"I made this for you my queen"Her small voice said as she handed serayah a card with a flower hanging out of the card."Thank you child"Serayah said before the child could curtesy serayah gladly took her into a hug despite having to reach for her.She made the little girl sit on her lap,"Would you like to come to the castle with us?"She asks the child which too me into a surprise.But again this is serayah we are talking about she has a big heart.

"I'm sorry my queen,I would but my mother is sick and I took my time of taking care of her to give this to you and to meet you it was my biggest dream,thanks to my dada I manage to have time to see you today"The little girl said politely which made serayah frown but instead she said "Then I humbly invite you and your family to have tea and spend the day in the castle this sunday".

The little girl told us her name which was yuna.Before sera gave her a hug and we had to go.

We were now on our bed sera looked tired but still upset.I have been holding her as she cries onto my chest.Then by dinner,she decided to take a bath in which I manage to prepare her one while I cook us dinner.We sat right infront of the tv watching it while eating dinner.

It just so happends that sera's favourite movie  Victoria was playing.It told a story of queen victoria's life and how at first she was stricten to rules that she cant even climb the stair without having a servant hold her hand!But then the story gets interesting when she married her husband they were having difficulties as victoria cant accept the fact that her husband was doing things and changing things against her will!.

Serayah was so intrigued by the movie that she let her food gets cold while watching it. But now we were both ready for bed.

There were so much space between us but as I close my eyes I heard it again,her sobs.

I scooted next to her and wrap my arms around her before giving a soft kiss on the back of her head."Cry it out darling,let the pain go"I said.

I learned a trick from my mother is that if someone is crying hold them and encourage them to cry it out because she said the reason behind this is simple,let the sorrow in their body go as they are being held by someone they love.

"How do you do that?"Sera asks she calms down,"What?"I ask her "Make me feel as if I am home and safe" And I answer the one word that solves and answers her question "Love".

With that she turned and gave me a kiss,"Thank you" She says and I simply give her a kiss on the forehead "Anything for you my love,anything".

"I'm tired but I'm afraid you'll go when I wake up"She whispers "where would I go?"I ask her "Work"She answers and then I instantly remember of the meeting I'm having tommorow."I have a parliment meeting tommorow,so if I'm late don't wait up okay" I said which made her frown.

"Hey,hey enough of that.You know I'll always come back to you"I said before giving her a kiss.With a smile and our hands wrapped around each other and her head laying close to my chest she nodded and we both close our eyes minutes later her breathing change as I admire her beauty before I was enfulged by darkness filled with dreams.

Serayah

I woke up the next day with the side of the bed empty and the sound of the shower.It took me a while just to replay my life,hoe did a lady like me end up here.I was a nurse and business man's daughter now I'm a queen.

I cant believe the sacrifice neymar made for me yesterday skipping his meetings that he needed to attend to be there with me.That was a huge risk.

Slowly I sat up and soon I was sitting at the edge of the bed,I wanted to feel my legs.Eversince I woke up from my semi comathe doctors said that my nerves on my legs and feet are numb that I could damage it if I had tried to walk without the support I need.

But y'know what I think everyone could do something if they really put their mind and hearts into it just with faith and believe.Slowly I stood up,I had a goal.And that was to reach the wall on the other side.

So with that I began my journey,slowly I took a step then another then another then ano-"Ouch"I shout in pain.As I fell to the ground. It was as if my feet just completely gave up.

"Sera are you alright?!" Neymar ran out with a towel wrap around his waist and damp hair.He camep next to me and helped me up as I held him as a support.

"I think you should take it easy,maybe you should go for therapy."He offers and simply I nodded.As he was about to turn to walk to the bathroom,"Babe"I said and I don't know why but I felt this feeling eversince I saw that little girl yesterday.

That feeling of wanting another child."I want another child."At first he was stunned and I felt scared but he gave me a kiss on the forehead."I want one too but now is not the time."

NissaMail💁🏻

Oooo Baby on the making or not?How are you guys loving this sequel?Rate it with your comments your feedback is always the key to my ideas! 💖