Chapter 30

⚠️PREPARE TISSUES !⚠️

Neymar

I'm prepared to sacrifice my life,I would glady do it twice.

If.

The word that we often say when we are unsure.A word that has been spoken by the media for the past two hours.A word that the cardinal and the captain have used over the past hour.Everything is unsure.And one phrase has been stuck in my mind;Expect the unexpected.

I am sitting in this table under the damn tent.Officials talking amongst themselves as we try to figure out a way to raid the room and free the hostages.I have been trying to erase the thought that I might lose my life or worse serayah might lose hers.I don't think I can bear it.

We had gone over hundreds of plans and still we couldn't come up with one.And many have tried to change my mind over my plan of joining the army to raid the place."We cannot do anything-do you hear me!"Somehow the captains voice managed to cut me from my day dream."Defeat is inevitable."The captain continues tiredly and thats it thats the thought that everyone had and tried to push it aside as we believe in hope but then at that moment they lost hope.But I cant let it go down this way.

"Do you know who is in there?"I asks as I stood up from my chair and everyone looked at me."Every person that is being held hostage in that room right now belongs to someone-is love by someone.They have a family-friends-spouses-children.And for us to give up on them-For us to stop fighting for them-for us to not save them-I am not going to accept it!I am a leader.I am the father of this nation.And in that room right now is the love of my life and she belongs to me-she needs to come home to davi and I.The mother of this nation (serayah) is in that room and over my dead body would I let her die.So yes imagine your wives or your husband or your parents or siblings or a your friend in there-fight for them!Fight for their freedom!"

"Because right now I see weakness-And I will not allow that to be in the way of us saving those people-They deserve to be freed-to go home to their loved ones!So let us give them that!"I finished my speech.And I could see it again the glint of hope in their eyes."We must come up with a strategy"As all eyes were on me as they wait my instructions."Clear out medias and Buildings close to this hotel-Ready the helicopter-As for how we survive this snipers-Expect the unexpected"With that everyone did their work until it was time.

Serayah

I was inside a closet with a few other people.We were all terrified-our tears had dried earlier and now we were just desperate to be freed-to feel the fresh trau air-to go back to our loved ones.But there was uncertainty-a thought that we might not even see the outside world anymore.

And just like that we heard gunshots and the closet door opens as someone dragged me out making me fall to my knees as they dropped me in the corner.There were atleast four men in this room-All of them armored.And all of their guns are pointed on me.Within minutes the door is being broken down as numerous army of The TPT team entered and raided the room.However this enemies didn't fear anything."Shoot us and we'll shoot her"But before anything could happen one my one the enemies fell to the ground but no one in this room fired their guns-And thats when I knew that this wasnt even half of the TPT team.It just took me a glimpse of the rooftop in the other building to know that there were more than this army.

But the leader of the group was fast.Within seconds the gun was pointed at the side of my head."You pull the trigger-I'll pull mine"He threatened."Release her!"One of the armored TPT man said."Tell your king to accept the deal or he would be dealt with consequences-which is losing his precious mistress"I close my eyes as I felt the fear taking over my body.As I try to remember a technique from a self defense class that I took many years ago.