Chapter 8

Neymar

I watch as the car that carried serayah drove away and not even through her journey towards the gates did she look back.I know I hurt her badly.I know I am being selfish but my heart and pride got the best of me everytime I'm around serayah.

I stood there as I watched the car left the gates of the castle."Ney baby,we have somethings to discuss."Kenna's voice said behind me as I turned she approached me with a small smile but there was something in her eyes that I couldn't catch.

"Hmm,I have a meeting at 3"I said before checking my watch."So you can steal me for atleast an hour before I attend the parliament meeting."I said and give her a smile."Thats all I need anyways."With that she took my hand and gave me a flirty smile.

Serayah

The huge new trau stadium come to view and all I could see was young teens waiting against the gate.My red range rover sport tvd6 came to attention when a girl from the crowd tore her eyes away from the stadium and looked around the area.That is until her eyes locked into my car.Though windows are rolled down I was surprised that they had that amount of voice as their excited screams could be heard .I am just lucky that this piece of black eye wear is able to cover what is behind it (which is my swollen eye.

I tried to multitask by waving hello and putting one hand on the wheel and smile.Carefully and safely I arrived at the security gates and was immediately let in.Thank god.

Before walking out I made sure my sunglasses is covering my eyes,my blank tank top wasn't too low.Having no makeup before coming here I brought my minimal make up bag with me before taking out my black chanel bag and made my way out of my car as I prepared for the impact of loud screams.I put on a small smile as I knew photographs are going to be taken.

As soon as I made my way backstage,everyone was running around making last minuter preparations

As soon as I made my way backstage,everyone was running around making last minuter preparations.And then I reached the room where it had lounge room on the door the room where alex said he was going to be.Entering I felt every piece of eyes on me and everyone quieted down.

"Hello"I made the first move.I didn't want them to lose their fun just because of who I am.They all then introduced themselves and I am happy to say the more time I spend with this people I know I am just going to love them.They are going to be my companions for this whole tour so might as well.

I am talking wih alex's stylist fera when then I noticed I haven't spotted alex at all in this room."Do you know where is alex?"I askand then she offered me her guidance to the really backstage of the stadium.After entering a not so big black door,I am welcomed by alex's voice.

Fera and I sat on one of the seats as we wat h alex doing his sound check.I now realized that he hadn't notice me and is really living the dream.Fera is around alex and I's age and she is studying design and style in university and is given the opportunity to come along this tour when someone from alex's management team recognized and liked her work after visiting the uni's mini fashion show.