Chapter 8

Ready When You Get Here-Bobby ardonov
Roses-James Arthur

Serayah

It was two days before christmas.Which is technically christmas eve eve.And It is the day of the christmas ball.We didn't follow the same
date of the ball years ago which was on christmas itself but since this year neymar and I wanted to celebrate christmas eve and christmas privately,we agreed to have the ball earlier.

When my sister called me urgently to her bedroom whlist preparing for the ball tonight.I thought what could be so important that she needed me immediately.So when she said the words:

'I have a surprise for you tonight'.

I wanted to smack her.She didn't even bother giving me hints of surprise tonight.So all and all my energy of having to walk from the ballroom to her chambers is just useless.

While I was walking back to the ballroom.I came across rafa who looked ready to leave with a smile on her face."Hey!"I called after her.She turned "Oh hi serayah."I catched up to where she was."I'm gonna go pick scott of from the airport."She says giddly and I smiled."Of course"I looked at my watch."You should go now,its rush hour,don't wanna catch traffic now do you?"She shook her head and smiled before giving me a hug."You're really are the best sera"She said as she walked towards the car thats waiting for her. 

So when rafa wanted to ask neymar for permission to go to america for christmas she wasnt given one as a result she could bring scott here with a little bit begging from rafa's side and a push from my side,he finally let rafa invite scott for christmas.

I stood there for a minute before letting a small sigh of happiness.Everything was coming to plan except I had few more hours to actually finish writing my speech.Few days before the ball which was exactly 4 days ago,I decided for the first time in merely years that this ball was to be a charity event.Of course it took every power I had to actually convince the royal planning council.With neymar by my side I was able to do so.

"there you are your highness we need your presence immediately for the last adjustments of your dress"Zar as well a few other ladies ran behind her trying to catch her phase.

"Its so sad that I'm only using this once"And the ladies as well as the designer laugh

"Its so sad that I'm only using this once"And the ladies as well as the designer laugh."Well you could always wear it again.Just not publicly."zar said and I gave her a smile.I then step down from the podium and walk towards a more private area so I could take the dress off and so they could steam iron it.

"I'm just gonna check the reception and the entrance to make sure everything is alright.I'll be back in the minute so you can well get me ready." I explained quickly before doing what I said.

I came back in the room and they began to work on make up before doing my hair.Putting on the dress was harder than I thought as it was a little bit tight it was hard for
me not to sweat when they tightened it again.