Chapter 16

Serayah

Waking up to a phone call from hardive castle saying that the queen wanted to see me is nerve wrecking.Million of thoughts ran through my mind but there was one thought in my mind 'She knows of neymar sneaking into my hotel room before'.

So it explains why here I am walking through the west wing of hardive castle nervous of whats to come."Ah there you are duchess,the queen is requesting your presence immediately."Entering the room in where kenna must be in was surprising there were camera crews running around.Then kenna was there her hair was being done lipstick being applied while neymar looked upon the view outside the window."Ah there you are sera" I smiled at her before curtesying towards neymar and her.

People watch me as I make my way towards her and neymar.By my facial expressions which shows confusion.She smiles then "I almost forgot this is Edward."Shaking the hand of a tanned handsome looking man.He looks young,probably closer to my age."pleasure to meet you"He have a british accent.We then fall into an easy flowing conversation from what I wore landing in trau to my vogue shoot and of course an absolute random work out technic.As the queen and king is again retouched with hair stylist and makeup.

A small forces cough force me to stop edward and I conversation of some tv show I watched we so happened to watch the other day.To be honest I was really captivated by his eyes and his accent.There is something there that I couldn't quite decipher.

We then shared a friendly smile at each other  then looked back to the reigning king and
queen happily.But my happiness is someone else's sadness or shall I say anger?.Looking back to neymar,I don't know why but I wanted to make sure we're okay?.

The look of neymar burning holes into edward's head was sure enough.

I held my gaze to neymar before kenna completely taking my attention when she mentioned of how neymar and her is going to take their pre-engagement as well as pre-wedding photoshoot.

"So why am I here?"Not wanting to seem rude but my confuse state took the best of me."Well sera,I just wanted you to you know see all this considering you are my wedding planner."If I was drinking water I would choke on it right now.Gulping as my eyes grew wide of surprise.

She smiled brightly but somehow nervously as she said "Surprise?"Sounding more of a question.Looking at neymar for some kind of assurance.He too seem shock."I'm sorry what?" "Well I figured since you agreed on helping me with the engagement ball why nit be my wedding planner as well."She said happily and suddenly my tounge twist with no words coming outvof my mouth although I tried to speak.

"Look kenna,I simply couldn't plan your wedding.Right after the engagement ball I have to be back on the road with alex for his tour we have several stops after that and it would just be too much for me to handle but really thank you for the offer."Saying it kindly she nodded understandably.

"Um sorry to interrupt but I think we should really do some shots before the king is again pulled back to his office to handle some business." Edward sais cracking some jokes in the end as the royal couple nodded and posed.

As I watch them pose for the camera's neymars arm around kenna's waist tenderly reminds me of the times I had my own pre-wedding photoshoot or basically just plain when we have to do photoshoots together.How he'll say tender and sweet words which make me smile which will turn out to be the next sweet photo of us.Or how he'll make me laugh and we will create such beautiful photos to hang on the walls of our private chambers or basically to just send off for fiest invitations.

I watch how he interacts with kenna how they are smiling so widely towards each other.How kenna looks at him like her whole world is him.They both shared a laugh when neymar said something which leads to edward to capture the moment.As he places a kiss on kenna's cheeks I knew that I had to stop this before I would actually break down here and then causing a scene.

I walked out of the room unnoticed.As the door shut behind me I took deep breaths.And control my eyes from letting a tear slip.

I knew that I had to take some fresh air so that is exactly what I did.Walking towards what I can say is one of my favorite place while living
here which is the bench sitting right infront of the fountain.

Surprisingly fresh air really does work with how I feel right now calm."You know this isn't easy for him either."Stunned by rafa's voice not far from here I turned.

She is dressed in a white simple dress."My brother,it isn't easy for him either"She then sat next to me."Isn't love a funny thing?"She said."The feeling that you crave the most but it kills you the most.It makes you feel like you're just dead when it breaks."I said as she took my hand."But it is a wonderful feeling making you the most happiest human on earth most times.It makes you laugh and it brings joy to your soul like meditation.The greatest thing of all is that somehow the one you love the most is a living joy to your life like how a simple bulb can light a dark room.Thats love lighting up your life."

"Sometimes its bad relying your happiness on a person because when it goes or when they go.God its the worst place you would ever want  to be in." I said stating from personal experiences.

"Just like the place you are in?"

"Sadly,yes" I admitted.

"Have you tried to replace him?"

"Everytime I did,I just feel that its wrong to find someone who could replace him but its sad because here he is engaged,inlove,happy."I sadly admitted.

"Engaged?Yes.Inlove?Yes.Happy?Far from it"She break down everything that I said on my last sentence.

"He is in love but not with the woman who he is posing sweetly and sickens me to say 'lovey dovey' inside that castle room right now.He is completely inlove with the woman whom he had to let go of despite his wishes." With that being said she stood up and left me alone to my thoughts.

Me and my thoughts never a good combination....ever.

Nissa Mail 💕

Have you all listened to SIGN OF THE TIMES YET?

Thank you for reading...
Vote&Comment💓