Chapter 11

Serayah

I sat on alex's bed as he went down and booked another room for me.But somehow my heart is still beating fast.After escaping neymar's security guards.I had no hesitation with using the range rover that had been given to me by my mother as I drove from new trau to beli.It was atleast a two and a half hour drive but I managed.

When I knocked on alex's door he was sure surprised but again he didn't question.He kept quiet and let me in and then we cuddled on his bed.And again it took alex to say one random thing before I blurted out what happened.And again he calmed me down from my uncontrollable sobs.

The door opened as I just watch the view outside the window from where I am.Beli is like new york city,its tall buildings and the taxi cars as well as billboards everywhere just reminds me of new york city."So your room unfortunately I cant get a room that is close to mine as they said a room has been earlier booked fro the duchess and again its in the presidential suite."Sighing at alex,I nodded."Do you want me to follow you up?"I nodded at his suggestion and we then made our way to the presidential suite.

The elevator is quiet.And alex however looked at me worried."Have you been taking your pills right?"And again I nodded."Your hands are shaky."As I look down on my hands it is shaky."You know its wrong for you to skip your pills right?"Again I prepared for his lecture.

"Not now alex."And he kept quiet but took my hands in his."You're cold sera.I think you should skip out on the concert today.You should rest"I shook my head at his suggestion."I'll be there tonight." But he shook his head as the elevator doors opens."Sera we cant shrug off your mental health.You have to rest sera please.I promise I'll let you watch the concert through face time or skype anything but please just rest."His offer does seem nice.

"Alex look,If I take my pills and have a nap will you let me go to the concert tonight?"He seems hesitant but he nods."Okay but you have to take your pills and nap,agree?"And I whisper a short agree before we reach another presidential suite.

The presidential suite was like no other.Another lavish room to buy my heart I thought.But I kept quiet as alex gawk on the view and the huge room."He doesn't give up does he?"And I shook my head no."He is neymar what do you think,he is usually used to things getting on his way."Was all I said and then taking my things and unpacking it in the master bedroom.

As promised I took my pills before setting an alarm and then as alex and I is laying in the comfy presidential suite bed I fell asleep.

Alex

"Serayah?"I question as she doesn't answer my question.I peek and see she had fallen asleep.

People say that they can see serayah and I dating but honestly I couldn't see myself dating her.She is the most influential living woman of the century and honestly I can only see her as a friend more than a girlfriend.

Plus I got my eyes on someone else.Walking out of the presidential room my phone ring."Hello?" "Alex I need you to meet me in the hotels meeting room in an hour."With that the line went off and I then make my way to wherever I am supposed to meet harvey in.

Serayah

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.And like alex said I feel better.That boy I swear could be a doctor or a physician.I decided to take a bath before going to alex's soundcheck which should be in fifteen minutes.

Pulling up to bile's stadium,It wasn't shocking to see fans triple the amount then yesterday in new trau.Walking out of the car I waved to the fans before entering the stadium where I see Alex and faye talking or more like exchanging numbers.

"Hello again faye"she smiled and greeted me as alex gave me a hug but there was something uncertain in his eyes.He obviously had to return to soundchecking as faye and I talk about fashion,"You know I'd love it if you are to choose my dress for rafa's upcoming birthday ball.I'd give you my styling team number so you guys can meet up tommorow or something."I swear her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god are you serious?"And I nodded."You really do make dream come true!"She exclaimed as I wrote down zar's number on her phone."Oh please think of it as a friend helping a friend"And then her eyes widened like her smile."We're friends?"she said more like a squeal."of course,alex future girlfriend is my friend too."She blushed but said a billion times of thank you before having to return to her job.

Alex's soundcheck is finally over and I am then in his company again,"So how do you feel?"He asks "better" "good,thats good."And I look at him weirdly."Okay whats wrong with you?" "What?" "You just seem weird like you never run out of random things to talk about." "Okay fine its just rafa contacted me today and she kind of know what happened between neymar and you and asked if I could help her get you to agree on doing her ball preparations and like skip out for atleast two weeks of my tour cause you know the engagement ball and all."

I sighed again.Of course again because neymar and I's actions we have affected rafa who didn't do anything wrong."Sure why not just promise me that you're gonna get all the concerts that I missed video taped!"And he nodded with a huge grin.

The concert went great as I enjoyed myself and alex sang a new song which wasn't for me but for some reason I think its for faye.

We were both tired as we reached the hotel him obviously trying to get me to agree on him babysitting me in which I refused and so he stayed in his bedroom with me promising of waking up early so I could join him on the bus to lupo tommorow.

Entering the suite.I switched the lights on and putting my room key on one of the shelf as I made my way in to the master bedroom ready to fall asleep.

But what shocked me was there was atleast ten security guards waiting in my living room.Cursing of course he would come after me."Where is he?"I asked and one of the guards answered in my bedroom and I nodded before they made their way out.

Somehow my heart is beating fast.Calming down I opened the door and there he was standing close to my bedside looking upon the view.Hands in his pockets and on one of his expensive suite.

Closing the door after me,I opened my shoes and put it on the corner of the room."Why did you leave?"his question makes me sigh out of tiredness."I need to wake up early tommorow,I really don't have time for this." "Why did you leave?" "Neymar I really am tired." "I said why did you leave?"his voice got louder as my breath hitched ."Because neymar we aren't together,I am not yours neither are you mine."And that was all it took for him to turn around and walk towards me.

"Then be mine"He stared at me so intently as I said "No,you are unavailable neymar you are engaged to queen kenna.You love her as much as you don't want to admit it but you do!You love her and she loves you!I cannot be the reason for you not to be together."

"Be mine"He said as if he hadn't listen to what I had said."No"I answered briefly.

"What do I have to do for you to forgive our past and simply start fresh?"That was the question that I wanted to hear.If he was to ask me that a year ago I would say to tell me why he had to leave.Why we had to get a divorce because until now I couldn't think of any possible reason for us to get a divorce.

But now when my heart feels so tired and my eyes have shed so many tears I would say "For you to learn love someone else,for you to leave me alone and let me find someone new and refreshing.Thats what I want.That is my wish for you".What I had said is unexpected and I know that he is shocked too hearing what I have to say.And with that he left my room making me let out a small smile as I laid back on the comfort of the presidential suite bed.

Nissa Mail💕

So I don't know why but I kinda like this chapter with how serayah handled the situation and didn't fall into neymar's manipulative words.

Like I can tell you that in my life there are so many manipulative people that is so toxic that I cannot even handle but eh I'm still here aren't I?

Also I wrote this chapter without listening to any music!!!

Comment and vote 💕💕💕