Chapter 17

Serayah

"Duchess?" I stopped on my tracks when zar and another what I assumedcastle worker stopped me from my jog.

I was planning to have my normal morning jog routine around my community today but that won't happen now will it.

"Hmm?" Answering zar with a simple hum seems the best option right now as I am panting like a dog.

"Well the king really seeks your presence in the castle right now.Its urgent."With that a black suv door is opened having me no choice but to enter the car.

The drive was pretty long and it absolutely didn't help that I still am in my excercise clothes.When we reach the back entrance of the hardive castle I walked towards his office fuming.What could be so important that it had to come between my workout time.

As I entered two officials bowed as I stood in the kings office sporting a neon green crop top and tight three quarter leggings.

"What do you want?"My top catches his attention but I seriously don't care.
Well maybe a little.

"Well hello to you too"He said as he walked towards where I was.

"I called you because the both of us are going to spend the whole day planning what we are going to do with our son."He stated.

I admit I was pretty surprised at first before he sat on the sofas offering me to sit as well and I did.

"You know we could easily ask him"Was all neymar said as we tried to think something that requires safety and privacy family holiday for the past one hour.

"Then we wouldn't make it a surprise."I expressed.

Standing up and looking through the king's office view is what I call beautiful with the whole of new trau in front of you through a window."I know"Neymar said appearing behind me.

Suddenly out of nowhere I said,"We should go to nivite,I heard that they have this place where you could rent a cabin and you can go on all sorts of activities that includes nature."

"Sounds interesting" The tone on his voice was what can I say;
"You sound sarcastic"
"You know I don't do well with nature" He reasoned.
"And they made you a king"I insulted his status playfully.

He fakely gasped.And I laugh at our childish banter.

"Fine,I'll take you on that deal."He challenged
"What deal?"
"Three days in the woods and we shall do all the nature activities."He challenges.

"Fine,Set the date and I'll book the cabins"With a smirk I took my small workout bag and phone that I brought along and as I was about to leave the room he stopped me by saying "But all deals have prices to be won."

I turn to him,"Name your prize then" I said as we looked at each other from other sides of the room.This sure is a large office,after all it is the king's office. "Anything?" He pressures "Anything"I said with a small smile.

"A chance." He said looking me directly in the eye.The room stayed quiet as I couldn't come up with words to answer him."Well I did say anything." was all I said before I left the room with a huge grin on neymar's face.