Chapter 37

Rave and Hani woke up and Kai Li and the boys were no where to be found. "Where did they go" Hani asked. Rave sat up and checked her watch it's been 2 hours since then. "Hani we have to find Jackson and the boys" she looked panic from looking at her watch. The two girls ran to the camp to the boys. Rave saw Yugyeom first and yelled out his name. He turned around and saw her running to him. "She looks prettier when being on the good side" she whispered to himself. She was breathing hard that he came back to his senses "what happened where's Kai Li" he asked. "Yea were okay thanks for asking" Rave said taking breathes in between. "Sorry but what happened" he felt guilty. "Where's Kai Li we can't find her" Hani came out straightforward. "What she's not with you" he panicked. "I think they took her again it's been two hours" Rave said. Yugyeom tried to keep calm but hearing Jackson voice from a far he was worried. Jackson passed them "lets go we are going to town" he said relaxed. Yugyeom looked at him confused and so did the others. Rave looked at Yugyeom pale he looked back her JB took Hani and the others rushed him and her to hurry. He looked at her with worried eyes "are you really okay" he touch her shoulder and tried to get eye contact. "Yea I'm fine just a little tired" she said back to him. He turned his back to her and squatted down. She was in shock and her heart beat faster than ever. "Get on I'm scared you might get hurt" he said. She looked at his and took the offer. All of them stopped by a store where Miss Kim stood outside of. Jackson walked in with her. Everyone followed. "What are we doing here" Jinyoung asked. "Were going to a party" Jackson answered without looking at him. Rave in the back with Yugyeom walked up to him angry "Kai Li is missing and your going partying". Yugyeom ran behind her to pull her back but she didn't move. Jackson looked at her "that's where she will be trust me and if I were you I would keep my mouth shut you only want her for her power" he turned away and told the staff to find the girls something. The guys got dressed and so did Hani and Rave. Rave came out with a purple and black cocktail dress and flow out with beading at the bottom. Hani wore a short cocktail dress that hugged her body. "Let's go" Jackson lead the way it is his own kind that are holding the party. The party was held in the skies at it is hosted by the God and Goddess. "Where are we" Rave lowered her voice from seeing everything enchanting. "In the skies" Yugyeom said calm. "Yah but that's where-" she was interrupted by Youngjae.. "the gods and goddesses hold a party every year it seems like this is the party Jia was talking about". Rave looked at Yugyeom with a understanding face he just laughed at her. She got annoyed and looked away,he just kept smiling at her. In the party Jackson and the others stayed together keeping their eyes out for Jia. "Jackson what are you doing here" his mom came from the side surprising him and the others. "Oh mom I just wanted to see you" he faked smiled. "Where's Kai Li she did come with you right" she asked with his father walking up to her side. "Yea about Kai Li, meet her mother" Jackson heard mother and almost had a panic attack he was here to save her daughter imagine what would happen if her mother found out. He turned to his mother side to see a women with dark black hair and a red dress walk up she look like Kai Li. Jackson jaw dropped down as he saw her mother come up "Hi so I have heard your my daughters man" she smiled. Jackson was spaceout and just stared. She laughed at his clueless sight but one thing got him back to sense when she asked where Kai Li was. He needed to tell her the truth but he was too late Jia showed up on stage and he went from a fake smile to an angry face even the others were tense the three parents looked up at the kids to see their worried and tense faces. "She's still alive" Jackson mother spoke out. "Hello everyone long time no see but I have brought something for you as an apology" she said taking pauses "it will entertain you and me I have captured the worlds most dangerous witch, which is in this space capsule" she prestented the capsule. Jackson got angry that even his father call out his name but he didn't budge. "The strongest witch there is no such thing" Jackson mother said. Kai Li's mother from seeing Jackson and the others she watched Kai Li in the skies but it's wasn't good. "Now I will reveal the witch" she showed a girl sitting in an open space. Kai Li showed her head up she was wearing a ripped black short dress. She stood up and and looked at the crowd but in her perspective was different.

Kai Li woke up in a black space she stood up to see a red light. She's not a witch and she gone through everything with gods and goddesses with Miss Kim. She new it was a time capsule. Her mother was shocked and got furious at the the girl up their with her daughter in it. Jackson was about to break through but Mark and Jinyoungs grip stopped him. Everyone was fascinated but was spooked when she laughed in the capsule. Even Jackson was set back from it. Jia turned around. "Hello there Jia so I guess this is the time I tell you that I can see you and it's a space capsule oh I should tell you that I am not a witch I am actually a goddess" she posed walking up to the red light. Everyone was caught off guard except her mother and Jackson and her friends. "You see my name is Kai Li daughter of goddess Yoona which makes me the goddess of the universe life and death" she paused already close to the light she smiled at it. "I am the strongest goddess to ever exist" she broke the space capsule apppearing in front of Jia. She looked at the Kai Li with no fear. "Yes you are Yoona's daughter but you are also my brothers daughter" a mans voice appeared out of the dark. Yoona new who it was. She was not pleased that now Jacksons parents had to hold her back. "What the hell are you doing here" Kai Li looked a little off guard. "Well you see I wanted to kill you in front of your own because once you die I will have your power" the master spoke out. Jackson tried to get through the crowd. Yoona pushed off the boys and the both tried to make there way to her. "You see I killed your father because I needed your power but he wouldn't let me have it" he slowly walked up to Kai Li. She didn't move nor flinch.

Flash back: "this spell will kill even a god or goddess" Miss Kim said. "Why are you telling me this now" Kai Li spoke out. "Well you see your uncle is the master he killed your father so he has half God powers it won't be easy" the old lady responded. "Wait what?"
"You see your father was human but your uncle wanted power and to kill" she explained how the fight went down how he killed her father and took her for her power. "Use this spell when you see him, it's your mothers" she gave a pendent to her. "But remember if you start to be in pain stop quickly you can kill yourselves with using it carelessly" she warned her.  Flashback is done.

Rave soon attacked Jackson to stop him. "Sorry I was really loving to be good but I can't or I will die" she whispered to him. He was off guard and the boys also. Kai Li activated the spell on Rave. She screamed the master had no expression and the boys guarded Jackson. Heechul and his guys guarded Rave. "You don't even care that she is dying" Kai Li said. "I can care less unless I have you" he responded. The gods were told not to move by Yuri. Kai Li's mother stood her place. Yuri was by Kai Li's side. Kai Li was composed and not off balance. She took the spell off of Rave. "What the hell are you doing kill me" Rave yelled out. "No I know which side your on so get back to your place you idiot" she yelled still looking at both Jia and the master. "She's right your good not bad" Yugyeom said quietly to himself. Youngjae looked at him confused. "Shall we start my goddess" Yuri said with confident. "You know for the first time I feel proud to be one" Kai Li said proudly sending shivers to everyone and confusion to the master and Jia.

Finally updated hope you guys like it. I am starting a new story about BTS's Jimin, so go check it out. Thank you guys for your support leave comments and tell me what you think 🌹✨