Chapter 1

In a world there are many normal objects but in the shadow of those normals there are different things.
In the woods of China there is a cave in that cave lived two girls. One at the age of 9. She has short jet black hair her legs are strong and her gentle heart is kind to those with fur and are considered objects called animals. The other is at the age of 9 also she has purple dye hair she is cold to those who are normal with a weak body her strength is her mind. These two girls were not blood related to each other they just met each other in similar situation. But one of girls world was about to change. This is just the beginning of the story.

10 years later

"Yo Kai Li wanna get lost in each other and go into the woods for fun" one boy says while pulling his arm around her waist.
"No" she says back crushing his hands braking two fingers.
"Damn alright I was trying to be nice, bitch" he's says crying in pain.
But she never said anything back or looked at him.
Now it's been 10 years and now the girls have grown up. One of the girls had a father known as the master and he created a camp for those with supernatural powers. The only thing was it didn't take him long to find others in their situation. He then created a camp in the woods of China but a camp and place for those to call home. The two girls were special, the strongest, and the coldest in all the people of the camp. Now why are there people living in a camp instead of a home it's because in behind there ear is a mark like a tattoo that show s the infinite symbol. If you are marked with this symbol you were born a supernatural or a strong and powerful person.

The two grew up but the one with short jet black hair became cold and shy. The one in purple hair did not change. Their names were Kai Li the short black hair girl and Rave the purple hair girl. In the camp they were known has the witch sisters. They off course didn't care.
"Why is she like that he was just playing around?" whispering to another girl in the corner.

In her mind: just keep walking and ingnore them just be quiet and be alone right.

"Leave her alone" Rave says looking at the girls and turning the fingers into frog legs.
The girls screamed and ran. Kai Li look at her with confusion on why she defended her.
"You didn't need to do that it was really not needed" she looking back at her iPod "Also don't waist your time with them just ignore them" she said not caring.
"Sorry they just fucking pissed me off like both you and I know that Max was not playing he just wanted to get into your pants" she replied concerned "And not only that but I hate people so I just wanted to do it for fun" she smiled back.
They looked at each other and walk beside each other. People moved from there path and gave them scared face except for their master Mr. Chang Song. He was walking and talking to one the kids that drew him a flower but as soon as he meant eye to eye with Kai Li and Rave they both looked up. They bowed down and he smiled back at them. He was not afraid of them or their power. He was a little like their father. The twos girls stopped by a tree with the perfect lighting to read, sleep, and chill. They kept walking until they stopped by a cave there the girls slept until morning. Walking back to there camp in the morning there was kids little and big training, adults preparing breakfast and the Allegiance team grouped up for a run. The Allegiance team was the strongest team in the camp with best fighters. They were only 20 in the team and the strongest one in the team were Rave and Kai Li. Sometimes the rules that the Allegiance team has to follow the rules but it doesn't apply to the sisters. That day was different it was a special training session with the master.
"What the hell why is master here" Rave says with curiosity.

"Whatever it is it might be important" Kai Li answers back.

"I know but why is he with the team I mean is there an event we need to get ready for, it's weird"

"Listen let's just go check it out and if anything we will just do the training for today"

"Ugh"

"Well hello girls it's nice to see you here we started training about an hour ago" the master says sarcastically. "Well you see master they think of us as a joke so they can just go fuck them selves" one of the girls states. Both girls stayed quiet while bowing to the master and joining the group. "Let's not get carried away and you girls just join us" he said back.
"Master what is the special practice all about all of a sudden" Rave asks. "Well there will be a special treat later in three days" he answers. "Wait three days what the hell, Master" Kai Li says with attitude. The master gives a look and Kai Li backs down from fighting with him.
At the end of the training everyone from the Allegiance team looks back to see two girls coming back from there vacation and welcomes them with warm arms. The only problem is the two girls ignored them and went straight for Kai Li and Rave.
"Hey guys we are back we have presents" one of the girls yelled.
Kai Li turns around and Rave's jaw was on the floor.
"Hani" Kai Li says with a surprise.
"Suzy" Rave says with hope in her attitude.
Hani and Suzy are both Kia Li and Raves roommates and best friends. Hani has a T-shirt with short length shorts wearing boots with her hair tide up in two French braid. Suzy is wearing a biker shirt with a black shirt and converse with her hair in a bun.
The both girls were also in the Allegiance team. " OH MY GOD you guys how long has it been" Hani says with excitement. "It was only been two weeks relax" Kai Li answer back. "So what's going on why did you guys go to practice" Suzy asks.
" Oh that well there will be a special training for three days and a big surprise later" Rave says while walking up and taking Suzy's right arm and giving it a hug."So does that me we have to do it to" the both say at the same time. "Yep" said the sisters as they walked beside them.
They all look at each other and yelled while laughing "UGH" except for Kai Li.
That same night the four girls go to there cabin and talk about what happened while they were celebrating until Kia Li excuses her self to go to the bathroom.
Kai Li is very quiet and doesn't talk or look happy anymore unless it's Hani. She feels very lonely but she can't help but to close herself. While coming out of the bathroom a group of three boys from the Allegiance team corner her. In person she is strong but again she is a girl so it still scares her but she doesn't believe in being scared. She put s a tough fight with the boys.
"Yo Kai Li you look fine, wanna have fun come on bitch" in the boys say while getting close to her and grabbing her chin.
"Get the fuck away from me or I will slice your throat" she snap back grabbing the boys hand and twisting it. She usually doesn't talk about that much and is very quiet so that is all she can say. In her heart she was scared of living.
"Ahh really bitch fine lets go" as he grab her hair and the others pined her toward she wall. She just did nothing. Or was she really doing nothing a few minutes away there were bears on there way to help her. The boys held her down as they started to kiss her in every place on her upper body. The boy to her left pick at her shirt and pulled his hand under and took her bra off. The other unbuttoned her pants and slid his figures. The Bears were far and it would take them a while at this point she trembled in fear and tears slowly came but she held them back to show her strength. Before the middle boy can get his hand in her a black shadow appeared. Her eyes wear wide opened as she thought that they brought friends. This time she tried to wiggle her way out but her fear was to much. The boy on the right put is hands on her mouth. They all looked at the person behind.
"Look for your own treat" one of the boys yelled.
"Well then okay" he says walking away. The boys were distract and Kai Li carries her legs to come to the middle boys neck the other two try to hold her but she flips over bringing her through. She tried to run but one used its power and put his hands in her pants again. This time she screamed and one boy puts his hands over her mouth. The boy that came turned around and met eyes with her. Her eyes showed fear but strength and different moods the boy had never seen anything like it. She kicked and pulled but nothing happened until. He came and took her out of their arms in seconds. She collapse behind him holding his pants by his ankles. He can feel her body shaking about he can sense her tears being held back. He bent down and looked at her in the eye petting her head softly.
"Listen I need you to let go for one moment"he says
"Look mind your business what are you her boyfriend, she's a witch"the boy to the left yells pointing at her.
Kai Li looked down on herself in fear. She has never been attacked by boys like this before. Her mind was going crazy she was unstable. "Really guys are you serious well now you have to deal with me" the boy said while letting go of Kia Li. He went to the boys throwing them to the trees truck. He soon took one neck at a time and crushed them enough for the boys to not breathe soon the boys stood. "Watch in one day we will be the strongest" the boys stood and ran.

Hello everyone its my first time writing so it might not be as good as I think it will be (fighting) so I apologize for any grammar mistakes or anything along those lines. Besides that I hope you enjoy and like my story thank you. 💜🖤