Chapter 8

"I am hungry so let's just eat" he says tired
"Wait what did you just say" she stops him but soon he puts pressure on her arm that she used to stop him.
"Ouch" she yells
"You still need to rest so don't push yourself" he snaps back.
"I don't know who you think you are but I can take care of myself I don't need your help"
"Are you serious then why were you at the cave last night and don't act like your clueless"
"That's none of your bu-"
"Don't even go there. You knew what those weapons had on them once I hit you with one the first time yet you continued to fight me WHY!"
Jackson got closer and trapped Kai Li with his hands on the side of her against the counter he leaned in.
"So it is my business because I didn't even know that I was killing you" he whispers.
"Can you both fight outside we are trying to sleep" Youngjae says
They both had their eyes locked on each other.
After a couple of seconds she pushes Jackson back and makes her way outside.
Jackson looked at Youngjae with a angry face
"What what did I do" Youngjae starts to questioned himself.
"I going after her" Jackson walks taking his jacket with him.

Kai Li walks outside
"Ugh why me? Why did you even have a child mom? I hate it " she screams out in the woods
"Ever since he came into that cave I have been miserable, sad, depressed, cold and a nothing please mom help me I am mess" she drops down hugging her knees and putting head on her knee. "I can just run away and not talk I mean I am really good at doing that right? "
"Why are you so scared of yourself?" A voice comes from the back throwing a jacket over her back covering her.
"Please leave"
He looks down at her and squats down to get to her level. She lifts her head and they both meet eye to eye it was Jackson.
"Come on " he commands her
"I don't want to" she says back with attitude
They still looked to at each other.
"Get up and stop fighting me "
"Nope"
"Kai Li your being like a little kid"
"I don't care leave me alone"
He was getting frustrated as she was becoming annoying. In head she thought why is he helping her?  What does know or want?
"Come on get up" he pulls her up from the ground.
"I am not into you so stop" she quickly states to him
Jackson eye were wide open and his heart skipped a beat he froze he couldn't even think. She walked away back to the cave and left him not even thinking she used her powers and rid on a mutant cheetah back.
Jackson just looked out towards the open forest. He looked confused that once he got into focus Mark was in front of him.
He looked confused and looked around." How long had I been standing here." He asks Mark. Mark answers back "for about an hour but what exactly happened".
"Nothing" Jackson taps Mark shoulders and walked towards the camp.
"Don't talk about last night at the camp if you want to talk to her take her to a quiet place" Mark tells Jackson
Jackson turns around "how did you know I wa-"
"Are u serious man I know you to well once you have your mind set on something you go get it"
They both smirk at each other.
"Now go protect her" Mark says to Jackson.

Jackson and the others walk into the training station and everyone was there including Rave well not really everyone someone is missing . On the other side is the council and and the head of the camp. The boys looked at each other worried. Mark made a facial expression to Jackson to calm down.
"Looks like Kai Li is to embarrassed to come haha that bitch ran" one person says.
"I mean that's what she's good at" another responds back.
"Hey-" Jackson starts until interrupted
"Shut the fuck up before I kill you" a voice came from the back door. She was walking in with her burned clothes. Everyone including the boys were so surprised. It was Kai Li walking in and taking her place. The boys looked at her. Jin young quickly smack his forehead whisper to the other boys "you know she could have changed"
"You idiot that's not the problem look up " JB directs Jinyoung to the council and head of the camp. The boys looked up and the council were surprised and angry including the head of the camp.
Kai LI had a iPod and earbuds she put one in each ear and went to the wall in the back and sat down. She leaned her head and fell a sleep.
Everyone was so shocked.
Nobody dared to speak. The 7 boys all looked at each other and smirked a little.
Jackson felt a interesting vibe off of her something that made interest in her.
"Okay so this morning we are going to start-" JB was speaking till interrupted
"Umm excuse me what about her" Suzy speaks out pointing at Kai Li.
The boys looked at Kai Li and back at Suzy.
"So this morning we are going to start with a workout "JB continued ignoring Suzy.