Chapter 15

"Jackson hey Jackson wake up" Kai Li shoving him back and forth.
"What! What! Are you okay what time is it?" He jump nervous and surprised.
"Its 7:30" she says looking at her phone.
"What Kai Li look I know you -"
"I want to live"
"Huh"
"I want to live but this time I want be me and I don't want to be scared anymore"
"Haha that's great" he signed with relief.
Kai Li stood up to stretch her muscles. Jackson soon stood up and stood in front of her only inches away from her lips. She looked at his smile. Her heart beat started pounding faster not in pain but like butterflies. Her cheeks turned a peach pink color. Jackson look and just laughed at her blush. She was flustered and got more. Her mind and her life will change for a better life. He got closer to her and whispered into her ear "close your eyes." She looked at him shocked "why". His gentle voice filled her head "trust me just do it." She was unsure what was going to happen. She didn't have a bad feeling or a good feeling she felt confused. She closed her eyes with her arms down by her side. Just like that Jackson pulled her close to his lips and kissed her. She opened her eyes wide open. She didn't push him. He tasted her lips and she was good. Kai Li soon tasted his lips and kissed him back. She lifted her arms to wrap around his waist. They kept moving their lips smooth and letting each other into their hearts. She didn't know why she would kiss him but she felt great like she was being pulled into safe arms and she was accepted. She couldn't stop thinking what would happen to her in the future. As he kissed her he tasted her lips and liked it. His heart bumped faster with his arms wrapped around her waist. They both soon let go and took breathes. He looked at her red cheeks heating up and started laughing. Kai Li was flustered and was nervous. She looked at him in the eye. They both still had their arms wrapped around each other not for long when she broke it. "YAH you should tell me when you do that" she hit his chest and walked in circle. "Oh my I don't know" she said confused putting her hands and rumbling her figures against her lips in gentle strokes. "Come on everyone is waiting for you" Jackson taking her hand and walking her back to the house. On their way they still had their hands together and walked side by side.

"Okay we will split up the Jackson and Kai Li teams. Okay Youngjae you go with Yuri , Mark, and Jinyoung to go look for Jackson the rest will come with me to look for Kai Li." JB instructed everyone to do what they have to do. Everyone got their jackets and BamBam opened the door to find Jackson and Kai Li were outside almost hitting him when he swung the door open. "Relax dude you almost hit us" Jackson grabbing the door letting Kai Li in first. She walked to the middle the room letting go of Jackson, he followed behind her. "Well now we know you guys are safe" Mark signed out. They all relaxed. Yuri looked at Jackson and he smiled at her she knew that it will be all okay now. Kai Li looked at Jackson with no expression not for long when he turned to look at her she looked down to hide her blush. "Thank you guys but tomorrow is training so me and Yuri will be going thank you" she bowed to the boys. "No I want to stay they are fun to be around with" Yuri whined. "Let's go Yuri we will see them tomorrow" she said annoyed. "That's not true I can't go to the camp so it will only be you" she whined to Kai Li again. "It's okay she can stay, she's like our big cat" JB spoke out with no worries. "You see now go back home" Yuri said sarcastically. "Fine I am too tired to fight with you but don't bother them" Kai Li sighed. "Let me walk you home" Jackson offered. Kai Li denied and nodded her head "No it's fine". "Are you sure" he asked. "Yep see you tomorrow" she walked towards the door leaving Yuri.

Kai Li walked home that night alone. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss that Jackson gave her. It was the first kiss she's ever had. She was confused but she liked it. Her mind was going crazy about the kiss. "So he's a God" she whispered to herself. She would have never found out that he was a God. Well now it will be more comfortable that there is someone like her at the camp. Walking through the woods she bumped into the council. She hid behind a tree she saw them looking for her. "Why am I hiding" she whispered to herself. She questioned her life this time she will not be scared anymore. She got out her hiding her place with her head held high.

Back at the cabin with Jackson they sat around watching tv. "So how did it go with her" Yuri asked Jackson. "It went fine" he said look at the tv. He thought about the kiss as much as she did. He liked her soft lips. He was so excited to see her tomorrow. He wanted to walk her home but she's still confident in herself. "So what are you guys" Yuri asked the boys. "I am a vampire" Bambam volunteered to go first. "So do drink blood" Yuri jumped up. "Yep but I don't kill" he said making himself clear. Yuri let a puff of relief out. "I am a Night Owl Assassin" Jinyoung was the next person. "Woah you guys are like the most dangerous one's in the world. Have you done a job" she asked. "Yea" he answered confident. "I am a nature wizard" Yugyeom. "Ahh" she responded back. "I am a goblin" Youngjae came next. "What I thought they were all dead" she said surprised Youngjae just nodded his head. "I am an angle" Mark spoke out. "Wow no wonder your so handsome" she commented. All the boys looked at her with a unfriendly face except Mark. "I am a demon" JB said. "Haha aren't you guys a little too kind and handsome to be one of the worlds deadliest super beings" she laughed sarcastically. They all laughed. Jackson looked out side to see how dark it was. He got up to look at his phone he still didn't know Kai Li's phone number and he wanted to find out if she is at the cave safe.

Back in the woods Kai Li walked towards the council. They looked at her and walked towards her. The both groups stopped face to face. "Kai Li please come with us" one council coming holding out his hand. He was tall. "Why" she spoke out with demand. "Excuse me what" from the back of the council is the master. He looked mad he was old and wore glasses. "You heard me" she said serous. The master smirk at her in a minute he came even closer and closer so close to her face that she felt invaded. He looked into her eyes and took a step back. He raised his hand Kai Li grabbed it and stopped it. This time he looked furious and angry looking at her grabbing his hand to stop him from slapping her. "You little rat" he slapped her with the other hand it was so fast she couldn't see it. He pushed her to the ground. "Don't act so tuff with me now come here and drink the poison" the council man earlier threw him a bottle. Not to long when a owl came and took it away. They were so distracted of the bird Kai Li got away. She got to cave to see Rave and other council members outside. "Fuck they are everywhere" she whispered into her mind. She felt a range of emotions in her like what will happen. Did she make the wrong decision. In that moment she thought of Jackson and the boys including Yuri. She felt someone behind her. She fled from the tree. The tree got smashed into pieces. Kai Li looked up it was rave. "Ready to be my next victim"she smiled.

They kissed aww 😘😘💜🖤❤
But what will happen to Kai Li and Rave⁉️