Chapter 31

Kai Li look down on herself in front of Jacksons parents. Jacksons parents looked at her and just smiled. Jacksons mom couldn't hold it in anymore and hugged the small girl in front of her. "I will protect you as one of my own, you will have happiness" she said to her. Kai Li's heart skipped a beat at the words and hugged her back. She pulled away looking at Kai Li, a tear fell from her eyes "you poor thing you've never gotten love from a mother" she made Kai Li cry a little. The two were both crying. Jackson soon came from the side "now why are my two favorite girls crying" he hugged both of them.

"So your a goddess" Hani was spaced out has her, Kai Li and Jackson mom were cooking in the kitchen. "Yes Hani" she signed. "Wait so that's what the poison was for" Hani stopped cutting the carrots and turned around to Kai Li. "Yes can we not talk about that" she answered. Hani was a little satisfied and turned back to do her things. Kai Li help Jackson mom mix some vegetables for a dish. Jackson mom noticed a bracelet on her wrist she read the letter out "J". Her look went towards her wrist she was shy about it "oh this" she kept looking at her wrist playing with her bracelet. She smiled at the bracelet "looks like it's very important to you" Jackson mom broke into Kai Li's daydream. "Haha mom I have the same one" Jackson came in between them to show her. "K" she titles her head at the confusion. "K for Kai Li" he kissed Kai Li's cheek and left. All she did was just smile. Kai Li turned back and gave him an annoyed look. She turned back and laughed to her self. "You know your son saved my life I just wanted to say thank you for raising an amazing son" Kai Li looked at his mom which was at a lost for words. "He's lucky to have you" she turned back to cut the food. Jackson mom soon turned also "your mother and you are so different" she told her. Kai Li looked at her with a curious face. "Your mother is the type to be socialized with everyone she had many boys and people around she was strong and partied a lot with people" she looked at Kai Li "but not you. Your quiet and scared and hide from everyone but peaceful kind and caring" she smiled at Kai Li. Kai Li saw a huge different from her and her mother they were opposite from each other. She wanted to know what happened in the fight she asked Jackson mom but she nodded her head she said "no one knows what happened we only knew about you that's all". Kai Li's hope fell back to the same place she was getting answers and going places but their still a dead end. Food was set in the table Hani sat next to JB and Kai Li sat next to Jackson parents and him. Yuri moved in a little to get into but Jackson mom nagged at her "your an animal you can't eat at the table eat over their". Yuri was missing in most of the chaos as her and Jackson mom didn't see eye to eye. "Look I have been taking care of Kai Li. I am like her mom you can't just come here and tell me what to do" Yuri nagged back. "Both of you are you still at it" Jackson father got in between "you've guys met before?" Jackson was weird about it. "Yes she's the one who took my wine at one of the goddess party's you see when she up there she turns into her goddess form" Jackson mom answered "your just jealous that I looked better in that dress than you" Yuri scoffed at her. "Ladies relax" BamBam said to break between the argument. Kai Li looked at Jackson he looked at her confused. Everyone finally settled down and ate dinner Kai Li laughed and talked to Jackson parents about his young days. Jackson mother enjoyed Kai Li and the two both got along. "Well we should get going next time we will bring albums" Jackson mother got up. "Where are you guys staying" Jackson asked her. "Oh we are not staying the only reason why your mother wanted to come was to find Kai Li but looks like we found the solution" his father answered. Kai Li then jumped infront of Jackson and held his mothers hands. "Please come soon I want to see you again" she begged her. "I will I mean now your my little princess now" she moved her hair out her face. "Princess?" Kai Li thought to herself. "Yes but can you do something for me make sure Jackson meditates he can go crazy if something important to him gets hurt" she winked at Kai Li. "Haha I will" Kai Li said back. "Mom really, dad help me" Jackson snatch Kai Li away from his mom and put his arms around her. "Honey we have -"
"Yes I know I am going bye everyone"

Everyone waved back. Hani closed the door "Well that was a day with the parents I think you guys past that phase" she walked over to JB. Jackson and Kai Li exhaled their nervousness out. "I survived" Kai Li said falling the couch. "My mom is to much sometimes" Jackson placed his hand on his forehead. "Well now I know where you get it from" she answered tired. "What! I am nothing like her" Jackson snapped at Kai Li. She just looked at him surprised. "So your going to answer me that way you guys are the exact same way you both jump into conclusion" she stood straight up to him. "How" he snapped back. "Let me remind you how you and the boys jumped to conclusion about me and those files and now she came here too kill me" she compared them both. Jackson stuttered a little bit to find words to be shut up again by Kai Li. "But you guys have understanding hearts you care and want to protect the innocent" she said with a softer voice and smirked at him. Jackson has lost and accepted for what it was. He gave up falling on couch. "Why do you women make us men go crazy" Jackson had is eyes closed. "I am tired let's just clean up later" Kai Li walked away to Jackson and her room.

She slammed the door behind her "crazy? His mom wanted to kill me ugh" it was their first argument. Kai Li walked to see a something moving on the nightstand. "A snail?" She asked herself. She went from seeing a snail to hands over her eyes and a rag over her nose and mouth. She struggled to escaped but fainted from breathe the chemicals from the ragged. Jackson was down stairs sitting on his phone. He was a little angry at himself for snapping at her. Hani looked up at the stairs worried and she whispered to JB "why hasn't she come down". JB looked at her with no worries and said "she said she was tired if you want you can go check up on her" he let go of Hani and let her walk. "You both argue about stupid things" Yugyeom said . "What I didn't do anything" Jackson complained to the boys. "You snapped at her she was scared and was trying her best and you snapped at her" Mark said. "I don't know I was just angry that mom came here for a reason to kill her" Jackson put his hands on his face. "Aren't you getting up to apologize I mean it's hard on her too" Jinyoung said. The boys looked at him with serious faces. "I think I should let her relax I too need some space" Jackson signed. "Okay deal then you have to apologize"Youngjae walked passed him. It's been an hour and the boys were chilling down stairs. JB looked up "you know Hani would have already come down to at least get her phone" he new she couldn't live without her phone. "I haven't heard anything isn't it too quiet" BamBam backed up JB and looked up at the stairs. It didn't take Jackson two seconds to finally get up and run to the room. He slammed the door opened to finds it empty. Both girls were no where to be found. "Their gone" Jackson yelled with anger. "What how nothing would have gotten passed my sent" Yuri pushing through. "Anything is possible but right now we need to think" JB controlling the situation. "Jinyoung and Yuri work together find anything like where they went or struggling in being kidnapped" JB was the leading. "Jackson, Mark, Youngjae and I are going to places that Hani and Kai Li have been and Yugyeom and BamBam you guys create medicine and anything just in case now go" JB commanded everyone. Jackson ran to Miss Kim, Mark ran to the camp, JB ran to Hani's house and Youngjae ran to Hani's job.

It was dark and Kai Li eyes were covered she tried to pull her hands but they were tied up. Her feet to were tied up and she was on the floor. She touch the floor to sense the type of area she was in and the surrounding around here. She moved her head toward the sound of a girl coughing. She didn't talk or say anything. "Hello Kai Li" a familiar voice came out of her. She recognized the voice. "Hani" she yelled. "Kai Li I can't see anything" she said back to Kai Li. "Fuck okay hold on" Kai Li controlled her emotions and used her powers do see through. "Okay I see you" she moved her body to Hani. The two girls were alone. "Ough pull not scratch" Hani said . "I know just wait" Kai Li tugged on the ropes in between her and Hanis hands. She didn't want to use her goddess powers to much in case. An idea came to her mind. "Hani wait don't move I am going to remove the rag covering your eyes."she moved in front of the girl. Her did a spell and removed her and Hani's rags from their eyes. "Huh it burned off" Hani mumbled to her self. "You okay" Kai Li looked her up and down. "Yes but what happened and where are we" Hani looked around. Kai Li looked behind she burned her ropes off her and untied Hani's. Kai Li did a symbol that her and Hani know from training. They walked to a wall and crouched walked against it. They stop seeing a light and 4 guys standing next to each other. Kai Li pulled Hani back and they sat quietly. The boys talked where Hani and Kai Li were shocked to hear. "We kill the girl after Jackson" said the tallest guy.

The idols that are in the story I don't hate them I just needed characters please excuse my lack of creativity 💋🖤❤