Chapter 36

The next morning Kai Li and Jackson woke up at Miss Kim place. Rave, BamBam, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and Mark slept at Rave's. Yuri slept at the cave thinking a way out of this situation. JB slept over Hani's which was perfect because her family was not home that night. The next morning they all met up at a breakfast diner. Jackson wasn't sick anymore as he rested well. Everyone ate by the bar seats. "So can someone inform us what happened" Kai Li spoke up looking at her food. The others were nervous to answer. They moved their head to looked at the others if it was okay. "Jia kinda cause trouble" Hani said soft. Jackson slammed his fork "she kinda nothing, she did cause trouble what trouble did she cause". Mark looked at Jackson and Kai Li "she killed the council men". Kai Li choked on her food she looked at all of them including Rave. Were even Rave couldn't show her face. She is insane and she will kill anyone to get her way. Jackson couldn't eat anymore he didn't know that she would start to kill now. They were all thrown off guard. After braking the news. They paid for their food and made their way to the camp.

At the camp people were crowded by the post board their was a poster hanged up about the news of the council. Jia walked infront of the crowd and yelled "it was Kai Li I saw her they were asking me question and they saved me by taking hits from Kai Li she killed them all" Jia turned around and pointed to the direction were Kai Li was. A clear path of people turned around. She stopped with the others behind her beside Rave and Jackson right next to her. She was thrown back by the announcement. All she saw was people walking slowly to her with disgusted faces. "You monster since the council didn't kill you soon enough they died now we will kill you to protect ourselves" a tall old middle age man yelled with his daughter in his hand. Other people started to yell at her. "ENOUGH" Rave yelled walking in front of the crowd. Kai Li just looked at Jia smile from far away. She curled her fist. Jackson looked at Jia smiling and the anger was getting to him that even Kai Li had to step in front of him to hold him back. "She didn't kill anybody she left the camp after lunch so she wasn't even in the camp" Rave yelled explaining. "How can we believe that she the most powerful one in this camp she might have killed them from outside the camp" a women with a bag in her hand yelled. "Please believe us she wasn't here and she didn't kill anyone she was taking care of a sick person" Yugyeom got right next to Rave to help. The people just turned away from them. "Their telling the truth she was with me I was sick and she took care of me" Jackson also spoke out behind her. "Your just her puppet we can't trust you either" another person yelled from a far. Jackson tried to push through Kai Li to get to that but it was no use Mark got him from behind and she pushed him back. His anger was off the roof. She finally walked up in front of the crowd " I wasn't in the camp and I have witnesses what evidence do you have" she said with frustration. "Your files" Jia spoke out. Kai Li stared her down "you shut up and those files had nothing to do with me it was all a show I was covering someone else's ass but I did not do any actions I just took the blame" she looked back at the people. "You killed my son in front of people" the mother of the son she killed walked up to her. "He was the only one I promise and maybe you should have taught your son how not to touch girls the way he did with me" she was straight up with women. Jackson in back was trying to fight against the boys as he said "oh wait let me talk about that too" he said from behind everyone including Kai Li turned around to him. The boys let go as they never really new what happened. "Do you know the way I met Kai Li" he walked up to her pushing Kai Li behind him. "I met her being forced against her own will on the bathroom wall while three guys were sexually assaulting her" he was so angry his body was tense. "They touch her in ways that a man shouldn't touch a lady. I remember your son's face and I remember the same way he put his hands in her pants while she yelled stop she didn't even hurt them because she new what people would think but when I saw that day what she did to that guy I just let her because he deserved it he even beat her and she didn't lay a finger on him so let me hear you now defend your disgusting son" he looked her in the eye and face to face the women was shocked. "No my son was a good boy he never, your just lieing to protect her" she yelled back with tears falling from her cheeks. "I am sorry ma'am but face it your son did something wrong" he calmed down and told her straight forward. "And she's not a monster, do you even know her, you guys just judge her for her powers and her not speaking to anyone" Jackson moved his face away from the lady to the others. "She's always mean to everyone and gives them death stares" a girl yelled at him with attitude. Kai Li walked close to his back to hide "well of course you guys hated her for her powers so she wasn't going to be nice to people who mistreated her" his voice got soft. Jia stood in the back not smiling anymore but angry and she was pissed on how he can be on her side. The people took a moment of silence and then Jia yelled out "she killed my parents for no reason I saw her I am a witness". Everyone new her as a monster. "Run now and don't look back" Jackson turned around grabbing Kai Li's shoulders. She looked at him worried and afraid. "No this is stupid" she said back to him. He looked at Rave. "I can't believe I am trusting her with you. Take her to Miss Kim now" she told Rave, Kai Li just looked at him. "Hani you go too" JB told her to leave with them. Jackson finally let Kai Li go and Rave pulled her out of the situation. The people slowly saw her run the boys put a barrier up with their powers but Jackson was left on the other to capture Jia. She saw him come after her and smiled she ran to the forest. In the forest he finally caught up to her. "Your dead to me I will kill you this time" he was aggressive. "We can't fight right now I have to get ready for a party" she disappeared out of no where. Jackson whispered to himself "party?".

Kai Li stopped from a far distance from everything "am I really running from the campers" she said stupidly. The other girls stood in their places. "No your running away from us" Heechul said. Kai Li turned around and saw the guys surrounding her with Hani and Rave in their arms. "What are doing aren't you a witch" Kai Li yelled at Rave. "I can't move my body's numb" she yelled back with attitude. "Ugh fine" she breathed out and looked straight into Heechuls eyes "let's see how strong you are". She hadn't fought Heechul yet like the others so this was her chance. She waiting for his attack like she always does. "I would like to play but we need to get you ready for the event" he smiled at her putting the others asleep. Kai Li saw them collapse but she didn't move yet she counted the boys and realized there was one missing she new he was behind her. He placed a black clothe bag over her head but she kicked him and took it off. She turned around and saw the guy on the floor and the others jump her from behind she fought and moved away as much as possible but she was tied and lights out.

Finally updated sorry that it took a while and that me updating my story is a mess I know I apologize. I still want to thank you for supporting my book again. It's my first book and it that good so thank you so much. Also remember to vote and leave any comments on what you think. 🦋💛