Chapter 20

The day after Kai Li had her nightmare she went to training which Jackson was not comfortable about it but he couldn't stop her. There in training the boys explained about the humans coming to visit the council. So everyone had to be on guard. Kai Li was still a little unsure about herself. She finally made friends and a possible boyfriend. She started to be happy but will her happiness be taken away from again. Does she really deserve it. She always questioned if she was weak or strong. Will she be strong enough to protect her happiness and the people she loves. Kai Li kept thinking about her nightmares of misery and sadness. She new there wasn't happiness road she can walk on only a black dark one, the happy road was just a vacation now it was back to reality.

The next day was the mission everyone stood in the lines not a single muscle was moved.  The council came with 5 humans. Two men, one women, a child and a older woman. The humans scanned each area of the camp. The master soon turned to introduce the Allegiance team to the humans.
"Here are our top super naturals that keep the camp safe and standing next to them are their captains." He said showing the humans. Kai Li was in the front and one familiar face hit her in her memories. It was the old lady that offered her perfume.
"Well it's nice to see you again did you find what ever or who ever you were looking for" the old lady that recognized Kai Li in a second said as she walked up to her.
"I am sorry do you know her" the master said.
"Of course she was the lost girl that I try selling perfume to" she replied back.
"I am sorry you might be mistaken she's never left the camp"
"Well she's the one I saw, I am not crazy, are you saying I am crazy"
"No not at all"
Everyone looked at Kai Li including Jackson in surprised. She froze and looked emotionless if anybody found out about her leaving camp she is dead. But to keep her friends safe she had to come forward.
"It's true she-" Rave spoke stopping to hear Kai Li's voice in her head.
Kai Li quickly communicated to Rave in her head "two days a week of torture if you don't mention the guys."
"I saw her" she replied and agreed to Kai Li's offer. The boys looked more in shock they didn't know what the problem or situation was all about but it wasn't good.
"Yes I remember you"Kai Li spoke up. The council didn't look pleased. The old lady came closer to her.
"So you do put perfume on! I was worried no man loves a smelly girl. When we met I told you, if you smell you can never get a boyfriend" the lady said strict. Kai Li was embarrassed and put her hand on her face looking down. Everyone around her laughed including the council but they laughed fake. Jackson just smirked at her cuteness but went serious when the humans started to leave with the council. The lady came back and grabbed her hand, she whispered in her ear "don't worry you will have happiness" the lady smiled and left. Leaving Kai Li speechless and worried it might come true. "Okay everyone just do whatever but if you see something suspicious please call for back up" JB instructed. Jackson was headed to carrie but she walked toward Rave. He felt something bad and walked away from the boys. "Lets talk" she walked to Rave. "Okay lets" she replied back.

"So what's up"
"Listen I will go through two days a week of torture but don't mention to your father about the captains being with me"
"So like how did you seduce seven men"
"What? I didn't they were just nice to me that was all. So do we have a deal you hurt me not them this is between me and you guys"
"Deal. Then your d-day will be in two days"
"Fine"
Jackson was behind a wall where Kai Li and Rave were and after the conversation he was now not going to let her out of his sight. "This stupid girl its your's and my fight stop trying to protect me when you can't protect yourself" he mumbled walking away. Jackson met up with boys. He wanted to talk to them about a plan. They came to the camp to kill and destroy the person that is trying to kill the goddess. They have their target but they don't know what to do when is he trying to make a alliance with the humans. Jackson parents and the Gods trusted them to do their job where they are disguised. "Hey guys in two days I will need some back up" he said with pleading attitude. "What's wrong" JB looked at him worried. "I just need you help if I get outta hand" he replied. "What's that's supposed to mean. Are you going to turn into your other form" Mark walked next to him. "I don't know but if I do I am going to need you" he said looking down with force eyes to kill anyone hurting his goddess.

"Yah" she yelled. "I need to use the restroom are you really going to go into the girls bathroom" she was annoyed. Two days have passed and Kai Li has now been getting annoyed with Jackson. He won't let go of her in the morning so they came late. He is following her every where and for training he has been her captain. He stood outside the girls bathroom to wait for her. She went inside and there was Rave which was there to pass her the paper to the place to meet up. "We made a deal so keep your end of the deal" she receive the note and put it in her pocket. "I'm going to have fun tonight" Rave said. Kai Li left first to be seeing someone waiting outside. "You know I don't like clingy guys so please stop or I will hurt you " she said frustrated. "Also people might get the wrong idea" she said embressed. "Whats that supposed to mean" Jackson looked lost.  "You look lost you know what I mean" she nagged walking away has she didn't want anyone knowing a lot about her and Jacksons relationship. He followed "huh hey are you saying you don't like me". "No i am saying that your annoying" she said with sarcastic. He pulled her back "Kai Li do you like someone". She got red for being off guard and looked away "man the guy that I like is so annoying" walking away. Jackson confused to what she said. He was having high hopes that it might be him. He wanted to taste her lips again. He fell for her.

That night Kai Li told the boys and Yuri she wanted some fresh air alone. Jackson followed her outside not until she pushed him back inside that she wanted to alone. She came back so they wouldn't think of anything. After dinner everyone went to sleep. She told Jackson she needed to use the restroom he let her go as she has to do her women business. She dashed for the front down. "I will protect you all if it's the last thing I do." She whispered to herself walking away into the dark forest.

Updated the story 👑✊🏻