Chapter 45

Jackson was not happy about sleeping in the cold neither was Kai Li but whatever they didn't want to make the two youngest angry and just went with it. Well Yugyeom was right they were heated tents. Jackson laid down staring at Kai Li taking her coat off and putting her bag and shoes on the corner. He scanned each feature of her, her small body, rosy cheeks, jet black hair, her lips and eyes. "I am the luckiest guy" he whispered. Kai Li looked up to see him looking her. "What are you doing" she smiled to herself. "I am checking out my girlfriend" he tried to be funny. She just laughed at him. He just raised his eyebrows enjoying himself. He sat up to her be close to her face. She was shocked at how close he got fast and a flare of pink covered her cheek. He just laughed at how cute she became. "It's not funny" she got annoyed. "I think it's adorable" he smiled at her. She just pushed soft and was about to laid down but he pulled her back to her and pulled a kiss. It surprised her but she kissed him back. He raised her to get closer. She kissed him wrapping her arms around him. They had a tent to themselves and they were under the stars they pulled apart breathing heavy they both smiled underneath their breath with their foreheads touching. Their body body tempture change from cold to hot. Kai Li just smiled and looked down "come on let's get to bed". Jackson had other plans "but we are under the stars" he whispered in her ear. She stopped and looked at him. He came close she turned red he kissed her cheek and made his way to lay down. Smiling "your too cute" he said. She got embressed and just hit his leg "ahh" he grown in pain. "Stop teasing me" she said frustrated. She laid down not facing him. He just laughed more and felt a little bad. He came close and backed hugged her. She didn't fight back as she felt his lips on her neck. She turned around to him but before she can speak his lips kissed her fore head. Jackson saw her eyes closed from his kiss on the forehead and before she open them he kissed her lips softly. Their lips rubbed against each other. Jackson pulled her in and she latched on to him. His hands made their way down touching her body. He took off each layer of clothing she had on as she took off his layers. He kissed her up and down her neck and shoulders. "God I love you" he said through the breathes. She just giggle underneath her and smiled at him coming out of the kiss and looking into his eyes. He too smiled at her. They both kissed each other under the stars.

Jackson looked at Kai Li her eyes were closed but she was still awake "aren't you cold".

"Not when I am with you" she said getting closer to him. He sat up and went to grabbed her shirt "thank you but I still don't want you to get sick". She rolled her eyes "you always ruin the moment". "It's just a shirt" he poked her on the head. "I see you smiling and I don't care I got comfortable" she put her shirt on fix her mess hair laying back down. "Kai Li do you know how much you mean to me" he said both stared up to the roof. "I am the second most important woman in your life that you can't live with out me" she said softly. "Second?" He was thinking to himself adding "oh my mom". He came back to his senses. "But I am talking about you right now" he reached for her hand and locked it. She looked at him and he turned his head to her "your my universe you are MY Goddess". She came close and kissed his lips for a few seconds she laid right next to him "I will always be by your side" she whispered finally going to sleep. He slowly got to sleeping watching her and the two slept under the stars.

Kai Li is the Goddess known to belong to the God Jackson.