Chapter 4

Practice was starting, in the room was everyone and walking in was Master.
"Hello everyone. Hello Kai Li" waving happy at everyone but rolled his eyes in disappointment to her. Kai Li just smiled back to not show weakness.
"So I have people for you to meet, they are the new leaders of the team and you will respect them, this was the surprise" he says opening the door . Seven boys walked in and the girls were off the chain including Suzy, Rave, and Hani not even noticing how they met the boys before.
"WHAT!!" Kai Li yells looking shocked and annoyed when she saw Jackson.
"Well Kai Li I guess you didn't hear please be respectful. The leader is JB" he says.
"So we will have anyone to challenge them for their position thats why you had special training" he stated.
"Kai Li be my challenger" Jackson yells pointing at her.
Her face showed she was annoyed.
"Go die" she snapped back.
"Ohhh well then kill me" going up to her face.
With anger she moved her head to face his face and gave him a smirk. She walked up to the platform with her arms crossed.
He came to her ear "let's make a deal." From already being around her for three days he can read her a little bit with her body language.
She gave a wink showing that she was fine with it.
" if you lose you need to tell me everything. If you win I will back off" he said with a smirk.
She was relaxed because she was the strongest in the camp.
She went to his ear "fine."
Walking back both took their places.
"Kai Li be careful" the master said.
She tilt her head in confusion.
"Start" everyone said.
They both stood their Kai Li with her arms across her chest.
In Jackson mind he is thinking :okay so I need to get her to attract first because wait for her enumerated to strike first:
Kai Li looked relaxed looking at her nails with attitude.
"So Kai Li the other knight you know when..."
"Stop"
"But shouldn't everyone know how the...."
"Stop "
"So basically the boys...."
She ran and grabbed his neck.
He smirked : she fell for it haha looks like she has no patience:
She looked confused when seeing him smirked. He grabbed her arm twisted making her get pinned to floor. She used her legs to pull him down. A bell was rung which indicate for their powers to be used. Kai Li pushed her self off of Jackson. He stood and just smirked, she was getting distracted because she could not read him. :is he happy? Is he bluffing?: she quickly used a simple spell to get in his head. But she could not see anything she was unstable. He was surprised knowing that the spell she used was only active for goddesses.
"How the hell did you? " he said think out loud.
"What hell are you? " she questioned him back. They didn't use their powers so they went hand to hand. There Jackson picked up three knives put them in him boots. She attracted first. He grab and flipped her but she flipped up have her legs tied around his neck and flipping him back. He grabbed one of the knives and staved it her leg.
She screamed in pain. He got her. Everyone watching except the boys were surprised no has ever scratch her up before. Rave was feeling scared she didn't want to see her get beat.
Kai Li came off and stood taking the knive out of her leg. Jackson threw the last two knives from his boot to hold her down into the wall.
She took those off unpinning her. Rave tried to go down but Mark stopped her and said "if you go down there you will die." She was feeling unpleasant on how she couldn't help but watch. Kai Li grabbed an axe throwing it to hit Jackson she missed him. "What I never miss" thinking out loud Kai Li she didn't see it from behind but he grabbed the axe and through it making a small cut on her ear.
" I will talk to you later" Jackson said taking the axe off the side wall. He left the building following him Kai Li yelled "How? What are you?" He turned and walked off. Rave ran up to her checking her body " hey are u okay let me see. Your pain let's go..."
"Leave me alone I am a monster and your a witch" Kai Li snapped pulling her arm away from Rave.
Everyone left and Kai Li was walk away from everyone.

I understand that this was short but soon it will get longer and better. Hope you enjoy thank you