Chapter 15

*Andrew POV*
I'm starting to like Kami. Like a lot. I just don't want to hurt corey. He loves her like alot. But I like her alot. I think she likes me back. It feels good to like someone and have them like you back. I look over seeing Corey is asleep. Kami is also asleep. I kiss her on her forehead. She smilies.

*Laura POV*
I actually feel like the team likes me now. It seems like Kami likes me now. But I think Nicole still hates me. I stare outside the window.
"We will be landing in Ottawa in 10 minutes please turn off all electronics." the flight attendant said. Tazer is sleeping still so I grab his phone and turn it off. I do the same with mine. Johnny eventually wakes up. He gives me a kiss. I look over at Corey and he looks sad/pissed. I mouth "what's wrong?" "Nothing" mouths back while looking at Kami and Andrew holding hands. It's 1am on Friday as of us landing.
"Ok we are here make sure you grab all of your stuff. There are limos outside waiting for us" Coach Q says.
We get into the limos. In my limo was Kami, Shaw, corey and me. Captain Serious must of got into a different one. I felt bad for Corey. Kami holding Andrews hand in front of him. But Corey fucked up, you can't do that to a girl multiple times and expect her to forgive you every time. "So who's everyone rooming with?" I ask to stop the silence.
"I think I'm gonna stay by myself" Kami told me.
"Well I don't know now I was gonna room with Kami" Corey said.
"I guess I'm by myself too" Shaw replied.
Why did I even ask that. I'm just making things worse between Kami, Andrew and Corey.
*AT THE HOTEL*
"Ok guys so you have Today and Tomorrow off because we don't have our game until Sunday. You can do anything but don't act stupid please" Coach Q says.
*Kami's POV*
I tell Andrew after Coach Q was talking and saying I want to room with him. We walk up the stairs to room 129. He lays our stuff on the floor. It's like 2 am. I get my PJ's on. I put on a tank top from Pink and some yoga shorts. Andrew is shirtless with basketball shorts on. He lays down on the bed. I lay next to him. He hovers over me.I feel his abs. He leans in and we start making out. "I think we should go to bed now it's 3am" I tell him. We then go to bed. I wake up next to him. He's not up yet. I notice I'm just in my bra. But I had pants on so that was a good thing. I must of just got hot last night. I go into Andrews bag and grab one of his shirts and put it on.
*Kaner POV*
I woke up next to Nicole and I grab my phone. "Nicole I'm gonna do something with Corey today, Ask kami and Laura if they maybe want to hang out so your not alone all day" I tell her
To Corey: Want to go out for lunch? just me and you.

From Corey: Sure that would be fun.

To Corey: What room number are you?

From Corey: 150

To corey: Ok I will see you in a couple of minutes.

I go up the stairs to corey's room. Little does he know this isn't exactly going to be fun for him. Were gonna talk about what to do and what not to do when you have a girlfriend. By his actions he clearly needs help with this topic. I have my "burns" jersey on I have it because of Nicole. I knock on the door. "Hey corey" I shout.
"Hey buddy" he says.
"Ready to go?" I ask him.
"Yes I am" he says he turns to close the door. I notice he has a "Barger" jersey on. That's defiantly not gonna help the situation. We get down into the lobby.

"Do you know where we're going?" Corey asks.

"Yup I have a place it's right down the street we can just walk there" I tell him.

We are walking down the street. I Start talking to him "Corey you need to start getting your life together. You need to stop fucking messing up things with Kami. You have to stop making mistakes. Kami is very pretty and almost all of the guys on our team want her. Andrew is one of them. He is not afraid to ask her out. You need to get your act together corey. I have told you before your going to end up fucking things up. Oh I remember telling you something about that before." I tell him

*Flashback*
Corey you cheated on Kami. That's not right. You better get your act together. Kami can only take this for so long you better watch your actions Crawford.

I stop talking to him. His face is red, you can tell he didn't realize what he did, because I seen a tear run down his face. "I screwed up I know I did. There's no way she will forgive me why should I even try she's got fucking andrew now" Corey said.

"That's not like you Corey after lunch you need to apologize ASAP."
***********
So that's the end of the chapter. If your confused on anything feel free to ask me below. Thanks to everyone who's reading my story :)