argument

i closed the jar of ice cream and putted it in the freezer. i made my way to the door and opened it.

"may i enter? please" tez says looking behind him while entering without even waiting for my answer.

"sure" i tell on a suspicious tone and close the door. why is he here.

"so ya might wonder why am i here for, am i right?" i nod and he continues. "yah so i want to hear the truth because what hayes told me makes no freakin sense" i'm so confuse right now.

"does hayes know you're..–"

"here? nah he doesn't" he says and invites himself in the living room. "so tell me"

"there's really nothing to tell tez" i followed him in the living room and took a seat beside him.

"gurl, ima help you okay. so here we go, hayes and you boned at that last party and all but two days after ya decide to kiss another boy i'm i right?"

"i didn't"

"you didn't what?"

"i didn't kissed that other boy. i don't know what you guys are talking about" i tell being so chill now.

"but your friend–hum what's his name.. mason? matthew?"

"michael?"

"right, that's what he told hayes"

"wait wait wait, who told hayes what??" what is he saying i'm so confuse.

"michael texted hayes that you kissed aiden" he explains being confuse too. two seconds after that came out of his mouth, my eyes became full of water and my face all red, i could feel it.

"that's why he couldn't stop saying i'm a slut" i said realizing everything trying not to cry.

"why mason would make up all that?" mason, michael, anyways.

"i never kissed aiden, aiden never kissed me. he has a girlfriend and loves her. and i loved hayes, i really did" why am i talking in the past, i still do, and a lot.

"woahhh i gotta talk to hayes before i go to LA" he says standing up.

"to LA?"

"yeah i need to pack some stuff before going on tour, i'm leaving in a week and hayes in two"

"oh right i forgot about that"

"what?"

"that you guys were going on tour. i learned it three or four days ago"

"oh shit"

"yeah"

"k don't move girly i'm bringin' hayes here so you guys can explain everything"

"no no nooo, you can't sorry. i can't talk to him, i really don't want to and i– forget it"

"so what you gonna do?"

"nothing. he doesn't like me, no one actually does. and i'm not saying that for attention"

"kimberly you do not seem to understand that hayes is fuckin leaving in two weeks, you gotta talk with him. that boy, he never stops talking about you, he likes you, and a lot"