frustrated

hayes's pov
"so you decided you were back now sweetie?" my mom tells with an angry tone.

"i told you i was alright and safe, i was at a friend's house" i explain.

"where?" oh i'm going to be in trouble if i'm saying this right.

"in LA"

"oh my god honey what the hell is going on in your head, everyone here was freaked out"

"i'm sorry, i needed to breathe"

"going outside wasn't enough?"

"mom you know what i mean"

"hayes you are young, what if you lost yourself or i don't know, what is a stalker was kidnapping you!!"

"oh god mom you are exaggerating so much, i was with johnson and tom, and you know i'm planning on moving there"

"we already talked about it hon. but just don't do it again or please think about warning me before going to LA, i can't believe it" she mumbles the last words. i went hug her and i guess she forgives me, that's what moms do and i am thankful for that.

"...'s back" she states but i only understood the last word. i was going upstairs i but stopped.

"mmh?"

"kimberly is back" she says more loud and my eyes got huge. as i tried to look normal and not as excited as a child at christmas, i immediately went to her place.

i knock, and knock again. bailey answers.

"she's downstairs" she tells being on her phone knowing what i wanted.

"is she alright?" i ask and she finally looks at me.

"well she's sleeping, my mom told me to look if she was breathing, she's going so crazy"

"what the fuck" i laugh, i know she's a mom and all but she is so protective with all of that going. i'm surprised she isn't home right now with her though.

"how is she?"

"i don't really know, she never shows her emotions besides when she's mad and frustrated" she stops. "by the way, thanks for saving my sister, i know you did" she smiles and it was sincere. i smiled back not knowing what to say. but i think she is right, kimberly never shows her emotions unless she's really sad or really happy or really in love... aiden once told me she doesn't smile at school, she's faking it.

"i'll go see if she's still sleeping" i tell and she nods and went back to the living room.

I don't know what to say or what to do, i just can't wait to see her again. i open her door, it was all dark in her room, the lights were closed, same as the window, there is only one stripe of light that comes up from that window. that stripe was pointing directly on her bed.

oh god, the last time i saw her in her room, she just attempted suicide. i instantly got a flashback of my best friend crying her life out in her bed while telling me to not tell the ambulance man i was downstairs.

i closed my eyes the hardest i could and try to change my mind. i didn't want to wake her up so i started walking slowly.

kimberly's pov
bailey is in my room. man, she is so annoying she can't stop checking on me every hours and because of that she always wakes me up.

"bailey go away" i tell to her but she didn't move. she didn't make a sound, what the fuck is she doing, that's annoying.

she was still walking by me, i could hear it by the floor. i raise my head and i saw my sister's shadow. hey, that is not my sister, bailey's thin and not that tall; this is hayes.

as soon as i catch that, i quickly stand up on my bed, went tiptoe and jump in his arms. mine were around his neck and his arms were around my waist.

i wanted to cry, cry of i don't know what, joy maybe. but i was so happy he came. at the hospital, it's like happiness wasn't permitted, it was a place to solve our problems, nothing else.

"i missed you so much" he whispers to me. "i was so scared to loose you".

"i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry" my eyes filled with tears i couldn't hold back. we both let go. i was at the same height, maybe a little taller than him because i stand on my mattress and i don't have a bed base.

"are you feeling better"

"yes" not true but what do you want to do about it, i'm desperate.

"tell me the truth"

"i really am" i tell and that time, more convincing. if i tell everyone i'm good, it will be easy but if someone knows the truth and tell it to others, i'm a dead ass girl.

i went down and sat on my bed. he came next to me, i fell him touching my tight with his hand. i had gym shorts, you know me. he has his hand on it and was moving his thumb side to side.

"your mom came to my place every night to talk with my mom about you" he tells. oh please god no.

"seriously?" i roll my eyes.

"why do you never smile?"

"what? are you kidding me?"

"your mom was always talking about the fact that you never smile, you never seem happy, like you didn't have any emotions" i groan at what he says. what the fuck he is so weird.

"what do you want to do about it"

"are you happy?"

"you don't even know how annoyed i am from everyone's questions, are you okay? are you happy? what did you do for going there?" i repeat what a lot of people including him are telling me.

"ly, you're my best friend and right now, the thing i want the most is you to be happy" as he says that, i hear my sister coming downstairs. she knocks and enters before turning on the lights.

"do you mind if i'm going out for like, an hour or so? it's only 1:30pm and mom and dad will surely arrive in 3 or 4 hours and you know, hayes could stay with you" bailey says and i nod. hayes's hand was still on my tight, covered with my blanket.

"you sure? because i can tell–"

"i said yes" i cut her off being a little upset. i guess my behaviour problems are getting worse with all that shit going.

"kimberly i know you are getting through difficult times but you don't have to be mad at me for no ass reasons" i just want to hit her.

"i'm not mad at you"

"well tell your face" she giggles.

"oh fuck you bailey" i tell and i quickly stand up to go right to her but hayes also stand up to stop me doing it.

"i'm coming back in a hour, you better get some rest and try to not attack someone else" she tells and went away.

...
chap34