hayes pov

i go as fast as possible to her, rushing on the floor. i saw all the pills on the floor, she probably swallowed so much.

this can't be happening right now. no, my best friend isn't dying right now, she isn't dead yet. oh my god it's all my fault.

"NOOOOOO" i yell trying to get her up.

"DON'T YOU DIE ON ME KIMBERLY DON'T YOU DIE ON ME" i yell and cry. i pick her up in my arms and i go in the tub , i turn the tap so the water could starts to flow. i put her in front of me, my legs each of her sides.

"DON'T DIE PLEASE DON'T DIE I KNOW YOU AREN'T DEAD" i yell once again. please wake up ly.

i put two of my fingers deep in her mouth so she could throw up some of the fucking pills she took.

i felt her move, a liquid touched my fingers, she was puking, she was alive.

she then opens her eyes. she wasn't dead. she looked around her and started crying.

i was too. i started giving her kisses on the head and in her neck non-stop. she is crying so so much. i put my hand on her mouth so she could calm down a little.

"shhh, i'm here ly" i mumble and place her long hair out of her face. she looks
at me, deeply in the eyes and i remove my hand. she wasn't crying so loud anymore, it was more quiet, like she didn't want anyone to hear her.

***
lil chap 29
sorry this is so deep
update from me: i can now call that boy my ex-date if that is even a word.