sleepover

as soon as i stand up to see what the heck was behind me and why the fuck my friends didn't already run away.

"don't talk" i mumble talking to the two of my friends going where they were, which is further than where i was.

"we are going to get killed" amy says and i kinda laugh from the inside.

"I thought the deer had fear of humans" maggie tells us, trying to not move. good try mag but fail.

"why are they not leaving" amy tells and i had no idea. as soon as she said that she run at them making all of us including the deer jump of fear and yell a little. with that being done , they left running like normal deers being afraid of humans.

"ok but can we just leave this place it's so cringe" i tell and everyone nod. we put some water we had in water bottles to try to put out the fire.

as we got down the little mountain, Amy asks me the one question i did not want to hear.

"ly we all said something about ourself, it's your turn now, i can't believe nothing is up in your life"

"ah!" i only answer.

"shut up i know what that means" maggie tells.

"oh yes madam, tell me about it huh" i didn't wanted her to talk about me anyways.

oh my god, i hide them so much things.. should i feel bad. maybe a little. i don't really care to be honest, everyone has secrets.

"well madam i have a choice, you're always acting like this because of boys" and when she said boys my heart started to beat really fast, stress. of course i didn't want them to know, but she continues. "so it's which aiden or hayes because i clearly know you have feelings for one of them too. even if it's only friendship, it's obvious there is something you didn't told us" maggie tells.

"she's right tho, you think you're fine with your love issues or just problems in general but Maggie and I seen all of your little manigances. we are just wondering when are you going to tell us everything" amy then tells. ok so what, i'm just an open book everyone can read in? nice.

"ok so you just confess to me you guys talk shit in my back about me" i tell just a little bit mad. i kinda was but just to hide all what was going on in my head.

"shut up you're so frustrated for nothing" maggie laughs and i did too. i didn't want them to think i really was. we were soon going to see my house.

"i'm not, just surprised" i realize and say.

"surprised because we are all right?" amy states.

"eh i guess so, maybe just a little bit" i tell more loudly for them to understand.

"OK BUT TELL ME WHO IS IT" amy continues.

"what the fuck 'you talking about, who who?" i ask her being obviously more calm then her.

"LY come on you clearly understand that but you don't want to accept it" she says and maggie is just laughing at her craziness, same as me.

"i don't know what you're talking about" i replie and slightly smile because they all knew.

"daddy fucker, shut your fucking ass mouth and told us what is going on between you and a boy" maggie tells, yeah we sometimes say that to us. that's really funny, don't you think.

we walked a little bit before i answered and they noticed that subject was kind of bugging me.

"if you ain't telling us, i'll leave and trust me i can" amy tells acting like a kid.