eleven

"but isn't he with leila marine?" kelsey asks.

"i don't know if i can talk about it or not, i'm pretty sure i can't but whatever. he's getting paid to look like he's with her and all but he told me he hates her"

"you sure?" lavi asks. what?

"lavi! come on she isn't making this up" madison defences me.

"sorry, but ya know, maybe she doesn't know if it's the truth or not. maybe he's dating two girls at the same time" lavi also says. what the fuck is she saying.

"lavi stop" sahar says.

"we're not dating" i state.

"but aren't you sleeping with him?" that girl says again.

"i don't remember saying that to you..." i suspiciously tell. "he told you?"

"no i was just guessing that up, but you're sleeping with him?" i don't like her at all.

"hum–" mad interrupts me. "lavi why don't you go check if jack and matt are fine"

"sure"

she left.

"oh my god sorry, she just have been cheated on" oops.

"that's fine, i don't think she likes me though"

"nooo, don't say that, she's just, quite not familiar with making new friends and stuff" kelsey says. oh. "but anyways, i don't think he's for real dating that leila girl and i really think he's into you" she smiles.

"same, and you look cute together, i saw you on his snap once or twice" sahar smiles. great to know that not everyone hates me.

i stayed with them and they talked a lot also about sahar and a boy named dysn or kyle i don't really know but. since kelsey went downstairs and brought us some beer, i started to feel like the alcohol was really in me if that makes sense but yeah, i was laughing at everything, same as madison who i think was already pretty drunk.

"yo you should text hayes and go with him, i promise i'll spy on you" madison tells and laughs. "i'm not saying this because i want you yo leave but you came here to be with him and not with three girls being upstairs and that are only going downstairs around eleven because everyone's drunk and that's funny" she continues saying with troubles.

"oh before! what's your number and snapchat and all, you're fun hanging out with" kelsey tells and i gave her my number and all my social media user names, same as madison and sahar. lavi just never came back.

"what should i tell him!!" i ask them and chuckle.

"i don't knoooow–"

"WELL JUST ASK WHERE IS HE AT" sahar almost yells and laughs. that's what i did.

"OH he's answering!!"

hayes: living room, ru finally coming?

"bruh he said finally" sahar says being so much excited.

"go in like one minute, it's important to be fashionably late" kels says and we all laughed

"oh shut the fuck up with your fashionably late thing, it's so annoying" sahar laughed just like kels. they fake argued for about a minute and i finally stand up.

"ok i'm going" i smile.

"good luck, i'll see you soon" mad smiled and sahar and kelsey said bye too. the standing up thing was difficult but i went in the living room just like he told me he was.

"lyyyy" he says greeting me to sit next to him. he was talking with matthew espinosa, taylor caniff, tez, stephen and three other boys i didn't know.