saturday

and i woke up, happy it was saturday. in 7 days i'm in an other city for the awards with hayes, i can't wait. it will be fun, i hope so. thinking of hayes, again, he was here last night.

OH, he's still here. i hope i didn't snore. i would have thought he left.

i stay in bed for maybe five minutes, just thinking and stuff and then i get out of my bed the more calmly i could. it is 8:00. i'll let him sleep.

i take my leggings because i had only a hoodie on with shorts and i go upstairs, where my brother is watching tv. i make him breakfast because i'm the coolest sister.

"what are you doing today?" i ask him.

"i'm playing with louis" he states happily.

"cool, you even could sleep with him and watch some movies with him tonight!" i have a plan.

"yes! he can come?" he asks being excited.

"i think it will be better for the two of you to go to his house don't you think? the tv downstairs isn't working so much" i'm diabolic.

"i will ask him"

"good" i tell and he starts telling me a story about his girlfriend because yes, my brother of 8 years old has a girlfriend. they are the cutest. i'm the only one in the family who's single haha i'm pathetic.

we watch a sponge bob episode and with all that, i completely forgot about hayes who was still sleeping in my bed. how can he not be awake at 9:35 for real. i always wake up between 6 or 9 if i went to bed late or just didn't.

"i'm going to prepare myself jay" i tell my brother.

"prepare for what"

"the day" he's not a girl he can't know how this preparing step can be long.

whatever, i go downstairs, close my door and see that hayes is still sleeping. should i wake him up? i don't know what he has to do today. maybe just hang out with tez and his friends just like everyday.

i didn't wake him up at first and i put a little bit of make up on my face because only god knows that my face only has pimples and bags under my eyes on school week also and not on weekends day. i roll my eyes.

so i sit on my vanity to be closer the mirror and i put mascara, make my brows and put concealer with my new baby, my beauty blander.

after that, i straighten my hair and i'm proud they are now really long without hair extension. while doing that, i heard someone talking and that made me jump of fear.

"what time is it?" and when i turn myself, hayes was looking at his phone with tiny eyes. how can someone be that hot in the morning, oh oops that came out wrong.

"ly, don't tell leila i slept here" why would i tell her that? i'm not answering that. "she's really jealous" he adds and laughs a little. oh dammit.

"what 'you doing today" i ask.

"mh i don't know, maybe just hanging out with tez and luke"

"oh and i had a question" i state looking at him through the mirror.

"what is it"

"when we'll leave on friday, when are we coming back?"

"well we are leaving on friday, we are going to prepare for the show saturday, we'll go to the show who'll be done by the time of 9 or 10 and we'll probably be back here at 3 am on sunday, it's not a very big trip but it'll be fun anyway, is that fine with you"

"yeah it's perfect, but you know what it's more?" i say looking at my phone and smiling turning at him.

"what?" he asks and gives back my mysterious smile.

"we're going at a party on sunday night" i happily tell. i just learned that michaels is doing a party on sunday because his parents aren't there. he did a group chat and i can't count the persons that are in it. maybe 30 or even 40. but his house is big.

"are you kidding me, you'll need sleep ly, and on a school night? you are so crazy you can't go, you will for sure fall asleep" he says laughing at me because of that idea.

"you are not my dad, and i don't even have school on monday" i sigh and it was my turn to laugh at him now.

"oh then that party is going to be lit baby" i hate when he says that. i roll my eyes but smile anyway.

"yay" i just say ignoring the fact he called me baby.

hayes left and so basically the rest of the day was just by my brother and i playing some games before his friend could hit him up to play i don't care what.

...
chap 11