harsh morning

i was all ready, 5 minutes in advance. my mom is there, wishing me a good day at school. couldn't wait to return in what i like to call prison.

time to go, putted my earbuds on and open the door. i started to walk to my usual bus stop but of course, someone else's out also. what the fuck is he doing outside at that time of the day? is he not suppose to be sleeping like the lame kid that he is?

i act like i haven't seen him yet but finally decided that i didn't want to be a pussy.

"can we talk?" i'm so shy. he stopped what he was doing and came to me. he raises his eyebrows as an answer and waited for me to talk.

"why? why did you tell me all that shit? tell me the reason please i need to know" nice i'm about to cry again.

"why are you talking to me" he chuckles being so arrogant.

"can't you remember you called me a slut 36 times last night?"

"tez's waiting for me inside"

"hayes all i need right now is you to fucking talk to me" so much emotions came out of my mouth wow.

"dude you're disgusting me"

"tell me something i don't know"

"you already know everything"

"how can i tell you that i don't know what the fuck are you talking about? what part of the sentence i need to explain"

"maybe the fact you kissed your friend" he rolled his eyes that clearly was tearing up.

"that i kissed my friend? who?"

"are you always going to act like you're innocent"

"tell me who are you talking about" i say and look farther down the street to see that my bus was coming.

"you're gonna be late" his face is all red and his eyes all puffy.

"just please tell me who" a tear fell down my face.

"i can't" a tear fell off his face too. i don't know what is he talking about it's depressing.

"christian? anthony? aiden? you told me to have fun with aiden is this who you're talking about?"

"hayes whacha doin?" tez opened the front door and yelled at my neighbor.

"we're done" he yelled back trying to hide his shaky voice.

"no hayes please just tell me, i swear i haven't kissed anyone except you and you're the only person right now i wish i could talk to because of how desperate i am"

"you talk like a literal fuckgirl, don't talk to me anymore" he said and another tear fell off his face. he stepped backwards looking at me for two seconds and returned back in his house.

i couldn't move. you might think i'm over reacting but that thing happening, is the worst thing that could happen right now.

ding
aiden: you're not coming to school today?

me: i missed my bus

i returned home, crying.