idk

when i woke up, i was plugged into a respiratory machine. a few people around me.

"she wakes up" someone tells and they transport me to another room, still on the hospital bed. "try to keep your eyes open honey" she tells me and puts the back of her hand on my forehead.

"where's my mom" i tell but it's like nothing came out of my mouth. i tell it twice and then she understands.

"your dad is on his way, your sister bailey also" i tried my best to keep my eyes open but they were closing all alone.

i couldn't follow what they were doing but i heard they gave me vitamins and water. they put me in a room with beds with people on it all around.

they told me i was fine now. fuck.

my sister arrived at first. my dad arrived 30 minutes after her. i wanted to fake sleep but of course couldn't because he would wake me up right away to ground me.

my sister saw him arrives at first and warned me he was.

"oh fuck" i tell and stare at the ceiling. he talked for maybe ten seconds with a lady that brought me here and then came.

"kimberly, baby" he comes beside the bed with a sad tone. i never wanted him to feel sad because of me.

"i'm sorry"

"you're fine now, tell me please what was rushing through your head by that time, what the fuck" my dad never swears usually.

"i think i was on drugs" i lie. maybe the consequences would be less intense if i say i wasn't completely there mentally when i did that.

"who gave drugs to you? what did you took?" he tells and a lady asks him to stay calm.

"i don't remember dad, please stop, i'm sorry and i won't do it again i swear"

"promise?"

"yeah, promise" sike. "are you going to tell mom"

"maggie called her at first and she then told me so she already knows"

"about the fucking drugs thing" i tell being more angry.

"we'll see kim"

"i'm fine now, you just said it, can we go?" i ask and his phone rang. he went farther to talk and my sister started whispering to me.

"you weren't on drugs don't you?"

"arg shut up"

"you're so stupid, try to kill yourself and then lie to dad"

"what did you wanted me to say" i tell her and she rolled her eyes. my dad came and he was weird. he also went asking the same lady when we could leave.

"in 30 minutes when the vitamins we gave her will start having a positive effect" she tells. arg but i'm fine.

i realized my phone was in my pocket, i called maggie, even though i didn't wanted to.

"let me alone a few minutes" i tell my dad and sister who went away.

"ly? please god tell me it's you" she answers being shy.

"maggie, even i if didn't wanted to, you saved me, and i guess i need to thanks you for that" that came out so wrong. "no– eh that came out wrong. i really want you to know i'm thankful for what you've done" she giggles and it looks like she was crying a little.

"ly, why did you do this? is it because of me, man i feel so bad, you are my best friend and i hope you'll always be, i never wished to hurt you in any ways"