too long

it's been too long i'm in here. i'm bored of the family meetings and all. all i'm enjoying here is the little laps of time i have to talk with jane. she's so sweet you don't even know.

christmas was soon arriving and i needed to get out of here like, real soon. they can't keep me here forever. i need to go to school even tho everyone is done with school now, man christmas is in three days, how am i still here.

i lied a bit to the psychiatrist by saying i was all alright and i wasn't saying this only because of christmas and all. it has been complicated but i'm here, last meeting where we need to find out solutions on how everyone needs to deal with me at home with all of my family. oh boy.

she told my parents to act normal, not like nothing happened but just as if i got out the hospital as a sick patient. that was so complicated.

i finally got out YES.

i was in the backseat of the car with the two of my parents in the front, my dad driving. he wasn't talking and he kept looking at me in the mirror. my mom was trying to make everyone talk normally.

"so how was it kimberly?" she asks curiously.

"awful, but it helps, even if i didn't need help"

"kimberly..."

"what? we already talked about it, i won't ever take drugs anymore"

"ok ok we can change the subject. your science and english teachers want to talk to you. will you call them back?"

"no, i won't call back my teachers!" i giggle but my mom didn't appreciate it so much.

"so i'll call them to fix a meeting?"

"if it's necessary" i roll my eyes.

"ok, how if we go to the restaurant tonight! you love sushis right, we could go to the new sushi place that just opened beside the shops" aw.

"oh yes please, i want to eat good things so bad"

"ryan is that good with you?" my mom asks my dad.

"yes, sure" he has no emotions. ok well.

we arrived and bailey greeted me with a great hug. our christmas tree was there, so beautiful. my room was all cleaned, my dad cleaned it when i wasn't there i guess.

it's 2:37pm. after talking about serious stuff with my parents you know about the pills and everything, i charged my phone. all the notifications popped up and it freezes my phone.

i started by the messages. i ignored groupchats and started with aiden. he sent a message a day.

aiden: where are u @
aiden: don't let me alone in the bus an other day pls:(
aiden: everyone's talking about you? you're sick??

that's the night i called him.

aiden: ily
aiden: dude i miss u, come back
aiden: goodnight i hope you're laughing a bit there
aiden: LYYYY come back
aiden: one hole week without you in the bus & at school's boring u don't even know
aiden: i'm alone in math, don't u dare to let me alone like this an other time kimberly jade
me: aw you missed me