soccer

i walked to the field with my earbuds on, dressed as a night son player, jk but adidas pants, sweater and a tee over it. i have my ball in my hands, a flash pink ball, you can't miss it.

so i came to where everyone were and start playing. we made 'teams' and i was with aiden and magie vs christian and michaels. we were obviously better because we were more but christian is such a good player. michaels is really bad i want to throw up.

we played for a good 45 mins even 1 hour. i can't ever have enough of soccer in my life, it's my favourite sport since i'm 6.

"ok ok, can we stop now, i'm so exhausted" michaels tells. i was too. we were playing hard and fast but that's what i like.

it was around 8:30, we sat on the field. amy was laughing way to weirdly, that's what she does when she's in love.

"i didn't know you were that good" aiden says teasing me with his eyes.

"you knew it, shut up i'm better than you" i say teasing him back with a smile.

"ohh should we have a duo game here" christian giggles and i got up immediately. i knew i would lost but whatever, that'll be funny.

"ok first person who put the other down on the field three times win" christian announces. oh that's not a soccer game, easy.

christian, michaels and amy went a little farther and amy started the count down. 

so that fake fight started and i wanted to win this but i couldn't help but laugh the hole time.

"i won't play to hard on you" he tells. or nah.

"shut up aiden, i'm strong" i laugh knowing it wasn't true at all. imma be beat up soon and easily.

before i could breathe an other time after saying this, he drove toward me, took me by the shoulders, made me stumble by putting his foot last mine and he did break the fall but i ring him into it so he can fall too.

i was now back to the field. he was on the top of me. i pushed him and he helped also so he could be next to me now. i raise my head to him and tell "one to one, are we staying at that match point?"

"yeah" he laughs.

maggie, christian and michaels were laughing and almost yelling of that little fake fight.

we both joined the circle and i start talking.

"ok guess what"

"hm?" michaels questions.

"i'm sneaking out tonight" i laugh.

"oh yes! i want to join" aiden says, he's always proud of me when i do stuff i shouldn't, except smoking, he hates it.

"but we're staying in the neighbourhood, you decide"

"you're doing that with hayes?" maggie tells and smiles. i shook my head positively.

"you shouldn't do that kimberly" michaels says so randomly. "what if your parents discover" i raise my eyebrows and look at him with a 'i didn't ask your opinion' face.

"that's the better part, it's so stressful and great to sneak out at night when the parents are home" aiden says.

"so true!" christian tells. "i would want to join but i have an important exam tomorrow morning and i don't want to fail it"

"and i'm just so tired" maggie tells and stand up. "i'm going home, to sleep" she says and smiles at us.

"i'll join" christian says and i saw maggie who was trying to control her face by only saying "mkay"

so they left together and i played for like, ten more minutes with michaels and aiden. i left the field at 8:40 so i could be home before 9.

"thanks sweetie, you're in advance, wanna watch tv?" my mom says when i enter, she was in the kitchen.

"no thank you, i have a little homework to do, i'll take a shower and go to bed" i lie. i just didn't want to watch tv with her.

"oh okay, good rest of evening" she says from a sad tone to make me feel bad, she always does this that's annoying but i'm not in that kind of stuff when she does that, i mean, i use sarcasm a lot when she manipulates me.

"you toooo!" i tell and go downstairs.

my brother was already sleeping and i went see my sister so i know at what time should i sneak out. i'll put pillows under the blankets for if my parents are going downstairs tonight but it never happens.

"hey" i started.

"hi"

"remember the time you sneaked out with your boyfriend two months ago and i didn't tell the parents" i change my plan.

"mh?" she says still looking at her phone screen.

"well i'm going out tonight and the parents won't know okay"

"with who" she asks not even looking at me.

"hayes"

"is he your boyfriend?" she quits her eyes from that tiny screen.

"no"

"okay, they won't know trust me" wow i don't know if i should trust her or not.

"and you're not asking me anything"

"well if you insist, yes" oh there she comes.

"what do you want, i'm not giving you any money"

"for the weekend, you'll babysit jaylen and i'll go at tom's, mom told me she's going out for the weekend with dad for a couple thing i don't know"

"fine" it sounds not that bad.

"thanks sist, have a goodnight" she tells and that means leave my room. that's what i did. i texted hayes for the time and at that moment my mom came downstairs to give us our 'goodnight kiss' i hate it but what so ever, if it makes her happy. she starts by my brother, sister and then me.

me: what's the time

hayes: 9:30?

me: no lmao, the time we sneak out

hayes: oh yeah, i forgot lol but idk 2am?

and then my mom entered.

"who are you texting?"

"barack"

"barrack who?"

"i don't think you know him, barrack obama"

(omg guys i wrote that part before the election i'm sad)

"ha. ha. really funny, goodnight sweetie, don't go to bed too late"

"yes mom, goodnight" she left without closing the door and goes to her room i guess. my dad's sick since three days so he's probably already sleeping.

me: mkay haha

....
chap 2