chilling

"wassuppppp" I tell while entering in michael's house knowing everyone was already there because i'm late.

"LYYY" aiden loudly says coming out from the kitchen. he hugged me whispering "don't you dare do that to me again" he let go and smiles.

"i missed you" i smile and everyone said so.

"oh boy what would i do without you guys" i smile to all of them being so emotional.

i don't like having all the attention on me though.

"what were you all doing" i ask.

"we were waiting for you to tell us why the heck are you on jack johnson's snapchat story" amy says and i giggle.

"oh that. yeah hayes invited me to that party" i smile again. "i thought maggie would have told you"

"take your coat off we'll go downstairs" michael tells and that's what we did. he was weirdly really nice to me and not as annoying as every day.

so yeah, we went downstairs to just talk and laugh. i really missed them so much it's great to see them all before school restarts.

"ok now ly, tell us about the party" christian says and everyone agreed.

"oh really?" i chuckle.

"yes, tell us everything kimberly" michael tells, back to being annoying.

"well i went there with hayes–" i start.

"wait are you guys a thing?" he asks and maggie laughs.

"what's so funny you plum" i said smiling at her knowing what she was laughing at.

"nothing, continue" she smiles.

"well we aren't a thing but we kinda maybe kissed" i tell embarrassed.

"AWWWE LYYYYY you like him and he for sureeee likes you" christian states being so extra.

"oh boy"

"he's right hahaha" amy tells and everyone started to talk about this. please make it stop. i told them other things but i skipped the fact we kissed and all y'know. 

whatever. they were all so talkative and don't worry we didn't talk about me the hole night. we finished that with a game of truth.

"aiden, did anything with sophia yet?" anthony asks.

"bro you already know that" aiden replies.

"yeah but i want everyone to know hehe"

"well yes" he answers the question and everyone said "ohhhhhh" and he starts blushing what the heck he's isn't shy talking about that usually. it's his turn now.

"amy, did anything with miles?" he asks.

"oh my god i'm not answering that" she chuckles.

"oh i can answer for you bb" maggie says and giggles.

"goooo!" almost all the boys exclaimed themselves.

"well just guess it" she rolls her eyes.

"is that a yes!!" sammy states and maggie almost yells "YEPPP"

"fuck you" amy says to her. "maggie, ever sent some pics?" she diabolically smiles just to get a revenge because she clearly knows about her and anthony sending themselves nudes.