bff's

"shut up ugly we are not watching catch me if you can movie again" i tell maggie and she was sad about it. sorry i hate this movie so much but hey, leo is gorgeous.

"mkay so what are we watching you hoe" she tells back and amy laughs.

"why can't you guys stop quibbling, you both are ugly and slut so stop" she trows at us with sarcasm.

"shut up you're being so mean right now" i tell her.

"yo guys, why can't we not listen to a movie now and just go outside and adventure, i want the details of amy and miles" maggie says. good idea, we all agree.

so at 10:38pm we decided ourself to quit my room and leave for the place we wanted to go. which it was -73026392 degrees outside, i putted on my nude-pink yeezus hoodie. my father gave it to me because he's cool and he knows Kayne is one of my fav. 

whatever we went to the mountain like we wanted to. while talking and listening to amy complaining about the thing about maggie we wanted to tell her.

after 10 minutes walking up we sat near the fence and started ourself a fire with the journal and little branch we got. there is already woods and a fire pot.

by the fence, we could saw a little of the little and lovely city. it was really pretty because of all the street lights, and cars. i took a picture.

"go you start" amy tells when the little fire was starting to lights on.

"mag you tell or do i?" i ask her and smile.

"i'm going.." she answers and starts telling amy and i the story. it was what i taught, she was talking a little with Anthony lately and with snapchat they send them self normal pictures. so it was all good before anthony snap her his body and wrote show me yours😂 and that is what she did by only sending her belly and then more and more as well as him. so that's kind of the story, not as dirty as i imagined but still, it's anthony.

"what the fuck that is kinda disgusting mag" amy tells and maggie just laughs. she's good at taking hates comments that's why we treat ourself badly in jokes all the time.

"mkay now amy, tell us if you did it last night" maggie tells. oh my god i completely forgot, it was going to be her first time.

"oh god i forgot about it so tell us amy go" i state so excited, i love love story from others but shh, it's a secret.

"mh, should i tell" she says putting her finger on her mouth looking up just like she was thinking.

"GO" i yell too loud, oops.

"shut up ugly the pervert are now coming because of you" maggie mumbles. she is so afraid of everything.

"do you want to hear it or not" amy asks and loose patience.

"yes" amy and i affirme at the same time, goal.

"mkay so please don't yell but, like, maybe yes i guess i did it and oh shit at first it hurted so badly but after 4 minutes it was greattttt" she rapidly says. maggie and i just laugh.

"yo guys i think there is someone nearby" maggie tells and her face immediately changed to a scared one.

"stop" i tell being afraid.

"no shit, shut up maggie" amy then says.

"i swear i heard someone walking" she says so seriously. i don't know if i should trust her on that but i don't want to take any chances.

"you know you're outside and there are actual animals leaving in there" i tell and act like i wasn't scared at all.

"oh fuck" amy who was in front of me tells looking behind me. i made her big eyes and start to freak out.

everything I could hear was the muffled sound of the footsteps behind me and I felt that they were being closer and closer. he was not alone. two, three maybe. maggie turned around to see who the fuck was it and puts her hands in front of her mouth which made me think it was the end. like seriously the end and if i didn't want to die i needed to run. fast, and now.

...
chap12