cry baby

"for REAL! do i know her!" i tell loudly being excited and smiling to him who was just sitting on the kitchen counter. he has abs, i didn't know.

"i don't think you do, it's leila, i met her at a party and i fall for her kind of" he tells and scratch his back. i'm so done.

"and you guys are just dating or are together" i ask and smile again. i'm so fake.

"i think it'll be soon official but when it will be she wants to keep it secret from the media" i'm happy she's not with him because of the fame at least.

"i'm so happy for you" i tell smiling so much. he get down the counter and hug me. why are you killing me again.

"i love you ly! i hope you'll like her and tell me if you think she's the right" does he means the right for his hole life?

"yeah i can't wait, but i'll be late for the bus" i state on my way for the door.

"bye" he smiles.

"bye" i fake smile.

it's not normal i want to cry right now. i can not be loving him, he's my best friend, he has a girlfriend. well almost, wake up kimberly .

i went to my bus stop and enter in the bus to go join aiden just as everyday, almost in tears this time. oh come on kimberly , you're such a big baby. all those young kids were looking at me so weird. even if the tears were not going down my cheek, i'm sure my eyes are super red and puffy.

¨are you alright¨ he immediatly tells when i sat down trying to hide my face which is probably red and ugly. everyone knows that when you're asking someone who's not fine if he's or she's fine, that just makes it worse. i nod but after that, the tears started going down my cheek. i hate me so much for this right now.

¨hey what's wrong, are you crying?¨i brought my legs against my body and he came closer to me. he puts his arm around me and i then came closer at him.

¨i'm such a mess¨ is the only thing that actually comes out.

¨and you just realized it?¨ he says and that slightly made me laugh. i look at him even if my face is probably shit but he smiles at me and that made me feel better. ¨i'm joking¨ he tells and i put my head on his shoulder.

¨i'm just a baby¨

¨but you're my crybaby¨he tells. oh man, haha.

¨it's such a dumb reason aiden, you'll laugh at me¨

¨i won't¨

¨hayes is dating someone¨ i tell, look at him waiting for is laughing that wasn't coming yet. i smiled and he did the same like he was forcing him to not laugh. i shouldn't have tell him.

¨so you love him?¨ he asks smiling.

¨i guess that's why i am crying¨

¨i'm sorry ly, come here¨ and as he says that i wanted to cry even more. he opens his arm but i didn't want to go in them because i couldn't stop crying. i need help oh my god.

¨no, i'm gonna cry¨

¨go, come¨ he says and i hug him.

we're in a bus so that makes it strange even more for everyone around us but whatever lmao.

¨i feel like a part of my soul loved him since the begining of everything, but i never knew¨ aiden looks at me weirdly. ¨i can't believe i just said that what the fuck is happening to me, oh shit we're here¨

he takes his thumb to remove the makeup on my cheek and smiles.

¨i know you can do this ly¨ of course i can, i'm doing it every day. i smile back. i could still feel my face was red. i didn't want to look at the people beside me in case they would ask me if i'm okay.