Heart Break 2

CHAD's POV

I feel like Im the luckiest man alive when she kissed me back. I know that she's now falling for me. Ive waited this for so long pero sa isang iglap lang, mababalewala ang lahat.

She was confused with my intention and now she's shutting me off. I'm f*cking scared. I want to explain my side but she wont let me.

"I don't know what to do. I respect her that's why I did not do it but she misinterpreted my actions. Now she doesn't want to talk to me." I narrated as I continue to pace back and forth.

"Bro,can you calm down?" Errol uttered from the other line."Baka nabigla lang sya kaya ganun yung reaction. Bigyan mo muna ng time bago mo kausapin ulit. Girls tend to be overacting sometimes but no matter how pain in the ass they are, they deserve to be woed. Pursue her more." Litanya nya sakin. "I'm sure hindi ka nya kayang tiisin. Ngayon ka pa ba susuko?"

"No!" I immediately answered. "I won't give up on her. I love her!"

"Yun naman pala." Errol chuckled. "Fighting Bro! Send her flowers, apologize and invite her to dinner. Gawin mo lahat para suyuin sya. Ilang taon kang naghintay, eto na yung pagkakataon mo. Dont waste your chance."

I grinned. Among the three of us, hindi ko akalain na si Errol pa ang makakaramay ko sa ganito. Don't get me wrong. He is my friend but I know him well. He dated alot of women and he's not the type na magseseryoso sa isang relasyon. And hearing him give me an advice like this is totally different from Errol that I know. Maybe, age really changes people.

"FIGHTING?" I asked.

"Yes, Fighting--- Aja!" Sagot nya na binuntunan ng halakhak. "Cyn-- I mean someone taught me those words" he chuckled "and I have decided to add it in my vocabulary. I know it sounds gay but I cannot find the right words to encourage you so hell yeah, FIGHTING Bro!"

Napailing na lang ako. I have strong gut feeling that he was referring to Cynthia, Hansel's friend but I did not ask anymore. I'll just let him write his own story.

"Thanks man." I answered. "FIGHTING!"and we laughed in unison.

***********
Hansel's POV

I have decided to see Rohanne.

I want to clear my mind from what happened. Maybe talking to a friend will help.  Times like this that I hope Cynthia is around. Hindi ko alam kung bakit out of coverage ang bruhang yun.

Siguro busy with Errol.

Napangiti ako.

I walked passed Chad's suite. I am silently praying that he won't come out any minute and see me. I still don't know how to face him after all the dramas.

Am I not pretty para pagsisihan nya na muntik nang may maganap sa aming dalawa?

I was hurt.

I feel rejected.

My mind is telling me that I should be happy Chad refused to do the "deed" with me because it only means that he respect me.

I am confused and I don't know how to deal with it.

I never had a relationship before. The feelings I have for Chad scares me. I cannot face him right now but it will be inevitable lalo na at babalik na kami bukas sa Manila.

I sighed heavily.

My phone vibrated and I checked the message. It's from Rohanne telling me that he is already in the meeting place.

I took the elevator and headed to Blue Water Restaurant.

*****