HeartBreak

Bain's POV

Kanina ko pa sya gustong kausapin pero hindi nya ako pinapansin. He was all smiles all throughout our scenes pero kapag wala na ang camera, he was being indifferent.

And it really frustrates the hell out of me!

Why can't he be just like before?

I smiled bitterly.

Oo nga pala. Iba na ngayon.

Gone was the sweet and caring Rohann na iiwan ang lahat para sa akin.Yung Rohanne na matiyagang umiintindi sa lahat ng paliwanag ko sa tuwing hindi ako nakakarating sa usapan due to my tight schedules. Yung Rohanne na sumusuyo sa akin kahit na alam nyang ako naman talaga ang may mali.

I'm missing him.

Yes.

I miss Rohanne.

Pero never kong aaminin yun sa kanya. I was hurt enough or should I say we were both hurt enough para balikan pa kung anong meron kami noon.

"I'm going." He said in a cold tone.

I smirked.

So wala talaga syang balak na makipagusap?

Nakita kong kinuha nya ang kanyang gamit at saka tumalikod. I hurriedly stand and ran after him. I need to know kung anong pinagusapan nila ni Dad.

"Sandali!" I stopped him pero hindi sya lumingon at nagpatuloy lang sa paglalakad. 

Nakakainis!

I run faster in attempt to keep up with him.

"ROHANNE!" Sigaw ko ulit pero hindi parin sya tumigil. I'm starting to attract some attention and this is not good.

Malalaki ang biyas ni Rohanne compared to me kaya naman it is difficult for me na abutan sya. Para kasi syang nanadya na mas lalo pang binilisan ang paglalakad.

Sino ba sya sa akala nya! Ang kapal ng mukha na pahabulin ako.

Kung hindi pa sya titigil,makikita nya ang hinahanap nya!

I stopped and shout his name sa sobrang inis, "ROHANNE!".

He did not stop.

Sa sobrang inis ko, I took off my slippers and throw it against him.

BULLS EYE!

I grinned evilly.

**************

ROHANNE'S POV

"Shit!"

I massage my head annoyingly and faced the culprit.

Si Bain.

She was calling me multiple times already pero sadyang ayaw ko syang lingunin. I don't want to talk to her yet.
We already said alot of things to each other. Hurtful words. Sarcasms. Name it!
Kung maguusap Kami ngayon,alam kong magtatalo lang kami ulit.

But I didn't expect that he will do this kind of childish act. Throwing her slippers to my head, really?

This brat needs some learnings.

Taas noo syang nakatingin sakin habang hinintay ako lumapit. She wants a show, I'll give her a show.

As soon as  I closed our distance, I immediately grabbed her waist and kissed her senseless.

"Rhommn",she mumbled while struggling from my grip.

I heard the gasp from the crowds but that did not stop me.

I want to get even

I saw shock in her eyes as she tried to push me off. But I did not let her go. Instead, I deepened the kiss as if punishing her.

I was expecting her to struggle more.
Only to be surprised when Bain answered my kisses.

I was dumbfounded.

It was just like before. Bain is kissing me just like before.

But she cannot fool me. She was no longer the sweet person I used to know. Fame changes her. She just doing this to save herself from shame.

I ended the kiss and stared at her. She slowly open her eyes. I kissed her temple and murmurred," This is nothing but a show so don't expect more."

I felt her stiffened. But heard her laugh ackwardly after a second.

"Oh Rohanne you are really so sweet." She uttered with extra sweetness on her voice."Okay na, Bati na tayo." she added and hug me.

Crowd were awed from what they heard. Brittany and Rohanne --- A Real Life Couple. This will surely flood in the social medias.

Couple my ass.

"You can pass as a good actor,my dear." Her voice was full of sarcasm. "But years made me a better actress than you can ever imagined."