BOOK THREE

Awakened·        

  I STRONGLY recommend you read this. It's just a minor overview of the next book and it has some facts about the Nix. This is stuff that I may not explain in the book or things you may have missed in Second Bite (Being the author I get all the hidden messages, but I'm not sure how prominent they are to readers) so if you wish to understand it a little more then READ.

It's also just to give you an idea that when I said "fresh water mermaid" it's actually not THAT lame and cheesy, haha.

FIRST. Third book title = Awakened

Just thought I should take some time and explain the title. Along with the usual problems in Teen Wolf this book will also revolve around Anna adjusting to becoming a Nix/Werewolf hybrid. So... the 'first stage of transformation' I'm going to say was her being human, the second – a beta and obviously the third is her becoming a Nixy thing. Savvy?

ALSO. A Nix is actually a type of freshwater mermaid. I have a book on mythology and came across it. BUT. I have just given it my own interpretation and made them into a type of shape shifter to fit in with Teen Wolf. SO. With practise, as I mentioned in Second Bite, Anna will be able to turn into any animal she wishes or even maybe one day other people as a Nix isn't just a shape shifter but also a skin changer. HOWEVER. Nix's have a thirst for blood, not in a vampire kinda way just a homicidal kinda way :), kind of like a new beta under the full moon but multiplied by about 5ish. With Derek leaving Anna and going off with Cora it has now weakened her anchor so she is gunna have some PROBLEMS. And Anna and Derek are going to go through another rough patch when he gets back for reasons that I shall explain in the next book :). Scott and Stiles will of course always be there for her helping her through, but they are also going to have their hands pretty full, as I'm sure you know if you've been watching season 3b :O. She will be confiding in Peter a lot more in this book (And has already started to, if you didn't catch on she told him everything about Boyd's visit and reconnecting with Derek etc.)

With Anna's eye colour I'm playing on how the Nix can transform into other animals and of course they live in the 'natural world' and generally green is the colour for nature so that's why they are green.

She tries to avoid the twins because of what happened with Boyd and Erica, BUT that doesn't mean she doesn't trust them she is just good at holding a grudge. Speaking of she still doesn't like Allison (mainly because I don't so... yeah :)).

Lydia and her will of course remain friends.

Finally Isaac. As you know he spends a bit (understatement) of his time with Allison and Anna doesn't like that so there will be a bit of tension and she still doesn't know how to handle Isaac's crush. He won't know that she knows about it, but now that she does know she will be picking up on a few things.

Facts about the Nix: (All taken from the one book because I only have one source, not that you care) also this will be word for word out of the book so you don't have to put up with my dodgy explanations, but I will have my comments in brackets :).

Originated in German Folklore

Took on the form of freshwater mermaids (so yes Anna CAN grow a tail BUT – in my version - only when she is in a lake or river and that ain't gunna happen unless it's part of "Peter's training")

Lured men to their death by drowning (Or in Anna's case, being half werewolf, she can just use her claws/teeth)

As a spirit being (because they drowned :p), the nix are not subject to ageing or mortality (I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this yet, but they can die out of water FYI)

Powers – shape-shifting, plus an irresistible allure, whether through their beauty or their music (this can be controlled, but only with practice)

Could change their form at will, but German nix usually appeared as beautiful women, albeit with mermaid tails concealed below the water's surface. (Again I say the second half won't apply with Anna, because she is a werewolf hybrid so the "pull" to be in water won't be as strong.)

Nix were always dangerous, for they rarely missed a chance to drag people down to their dwellings beneath the water (Being part werewolf Anna can just use her teeth/claws as I said earlier)

Nix came ashore to live with mortal husbands – after a time the lure of the water would become too great. (In my version when a Nix leaves a household they would kill the family UNLESS she had a child during her stay. Which is the history of Anna's family a couple of centuries ago)

SO. That is my rambling DONE. If you have any questions, queries or general comments please leave below. You have no idea how much I love reading them. ALSO. Vote, it makes me happy :)

I love you all for reading this, I know I can ramble on, but minus my over use of :) and :p it is important stuff.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox. P.S Keep this in your reading list/library because I will post another page when the third book is up so you will get the notification because I have no idea how to send a message to all followers. Me = bad with technology.

Love y'all. :) xoxox

Also i promised to do a shout out to @4britsand1irish_1D check out her Teen Wolf fanfic :)