Chapter 10 - Blueprints

Once Isaac and I were up in the apartment with everyone Isaac went upstairs and crashed on a bed as Stiles started to explain the plan to Me, Scott, Derek and Peter.

“You see this. This is how they got in.” Stiles said, pointing to a spot on the blueprint. “Through the rooftop air-conditioning vent, it leads down inside, through the wall into the vault. One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small that it took 12 hours to drill through the stone.

“Can we fit in there?” Scott asked.

“Yes we can, but very, very barely. They also patched the wall up so we’re gunna need a drill of some kind.” Stiles started to explain, but was cut off by Derek.

“Forget the drill.”

“Sorry?”

“If I go in first how much space do I have?”

Stiles looked at Derek and then over to Scott who was standing next to him then at Peter who was sitting on the spiral staircase and then at me who was leaning on the staircase, trying to find any sense of sarcasm indicating that Derek was joking. “What… what are you gunna do Derek? You gunna punch through the wall?”

Derek stood up and crossed his arms and said with a smug smile, “Yes, Stiles, I’m going to punch through the wall.”

“Okay big guy, let’s see that fist. Let’s get it out there. Big bad wolf.” Stiles said as Derek lifted his hand up into a fist and looked passed Stiles and at me. I was trying hard to hold in my laughter and eventually had to cover my mouth with one hand, my smile was that big. Stiles then grabbed his wrist and placed his hand in front of it, “Okay see this, that’s about three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid…” Derek lunged out with his fist and punched Stiles’ hand hard enough to knock him back. A noise left Stiles’ mouth indicating pain followed by, “okay… he can do it.”

“I’ll get through the wall. Who’s following me down?” Derek asked looking straight at Peter.

“Don’t look at me. I’m not up to fighting condition yet and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you’re not looking at very good odds for yourself.”

“So I’m just supposed to let them die?”

“One of them is already dead.”

“We don’t know that.”

“Do I have to remind you what we’re up against here? A pack of alphas, all of them killers, and if that’s not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, remember that two of them can combine bodies to form one giant alpha. I’m sure Erica and Boyd are sweet kids and are going to be missed.” He said and looked up at me.

“Well aren’t you a bundle of positivity.” I said just as Stiles said, “Can somebody kill him again, please?” Peter death glared Stiles.

“What about you?” Derek asked.

“Well, yeah, sure if you want me to…”

“Not you, Scott.” Derek cut Stiles off. I moved over to the table to have a better look at the blueprint. Stiles had scribbled all over it which didn’t help my severe lacking in knowledge when it came to construction and handyman type of work… for all I knew I was looking at a children’s drawing.

“I don’t know about Erica, but if Boyd’s alive we have to do something. We have to try.” Scott said and I nodded in agreement.

Derek glared at me. There was a reason why he asked Peter and Scott and not me. I glared back at him as if to say ‘I’m going.’ It was returned by a slight shake of his head which only caused my expression to harden even more.

“I feel like there is some silent conversation going on that we’re missing?” Stiles interrupted.

“Not at all, Anna is just gunna stay here with you on standby, that’s all.” Derek said, not taking his gaze off me, before walking out with Scott. I was practically foaming at the mouth I was so angry, but I would have to deal with that later. One thing I was going to do was take the ‘standby’ comment seriously. If anything went wrong, even if it was just Scott chipping a nail, I was going after them.

Please comment and vote I LOVE FEEDBACK and i'm trying to reply to as many people as i can, but i  know that you don't always get the notification if someone just hits the reply button so sorry. :). You are all amazing and thanx for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!